Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phoned Neil and left a message asked him to fix.

Comment

I'm still having problems posting threads with long titles. Or not even that long. Been months now.

"The Great Gatsby: The Game (NES... PC)"

Call a thread that and I wait for AGES, just get an error.

"The"

Loads instantly, go in and edit title, also instant. Weird.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
        Has anybody else noticed on the Play Asia banner that on the text that says "top preorders" it links to http://pa.test/?

The icon and >>games<< links work fine though!
        They fixed it. Woo.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
          I'm still having problems posting threads with long titles. Or not even that long. Been months now.

"The Great Gatsby: The Game (NES... PC)"

Call a thread that and I wait for AGES, just get an error.

"The"

Loads instantly, go in and edit title, also instant. Weird.
          This also worked for me. A bit annoying but I've finally got up the thread I wanted to post for quite some time.

Comment

Sorry I sent loads of you a blank email.
            It was meant to be a "check out our competition: http://www.ntsc-uk.com/feature.php?featuretype=pre&fea=WinANintendo3DS" email, but I must have pressed the wrong thing The test email was fine, so no idea what went wrong.

Charles

Comment

Oh, haha. That answers that then. Never mind big cheese

Comment

Was wondering what the blank email was. Guess I'll enter the compo though

Comment

I did notice that although I'd asked it to go in batches of 10 to ease server load, it only did 10 for 40 and then went in batches of 500. I wonder if it just forgot what it was doing after 40....

Comment

Hehe I was gonna reply to you there to tell you to stop spamming me too!!

Comment

Thought it was some complex legit email check.

Although (conspiracy theory) he sent us all blank emails so we wouldn't know about the competition and his favourite would have a better chance of winning

Comment

I can't post a new thread in general. I've tried for several days and the page just hangs. Any ideas what's wrong?

Comment

Yeah sorry, there's a problem. Please try posting in a different forum and / or using a REALLY short thread title. Once posted we can then adjust.

Comment

Not really a bug report, but how long is the time limit for editing in the sales forum? 1 year?

I started my thread Feb 2010 and just update it with items/sales, but now I can't edit the sales in my original post.

Comment

It's one year for anywhere on t'forum. You'll have to start a new thread

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                                It's one year for anywhere on t'forum. You'll have to start a new thread
                                OK, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X