Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think it might just be my firebox playing up at the moment to be honest, it keeps deleting all my bookmarks alsoft:

Comment

Every other cookied/log in site is fine for me on FF. I do seem to have problems with FF and this site though tbh.

Comment

I don't seem to be able to upload an avatar to have underneath my name. Here's the one I'm trying and it just says it's can't upload the file .

Comment

Hmmmmm don't know how the hell that happened but I'm not complaining .

Comment

clear all cookies and try again, check your security settings - nothing wrong here!

Comment

Originally posted by NeilMcRae View Post
              clear all cookies and try again, check your security settings - nothing wrong here!
              Hmmm it was a bit odd really. Resized an image to 80 x 80 and also within the file size limit and it wouldn't allow me to upload it, giving the message (IIRC) "can't upload file (or could've been) image". Tried several times to no avail and then tried a larger (pixel wise) image and got the message that it was too big pixel wise. I Then tried one too big file wise and got the message that that was too big (funny eh!!). Knowing that the image I was trying to upload was within the two constraints I posted on here to let you know and lo and behold it was then there!!. V V odd. Have you tried creating a new profile and adding an Avatar to it to see for sure it's OK for new users (or was my comp just freaking out!!) ?.
              Last edited by Womble9; 29-12-2006, 00:03.

Comment

Hey! Having trouble creating a new topic in Ask/Consoles (forum 54). It goes to the dotopic screen then sits for ages, then stops completely at a white screen. Have gone back and reloaded the forum to check if it had posted but not managed to tell me, but it hasn't. Enjoy!

Comment

Tell me about it....

Comment

I cannot add a new thread to the Wanted section been trying for 2 days... though sales seems ok ???

I just get a blank screen after a while.. and it never takes my thread.. tried 2 pcs on different internet providers just in case....

Cheers

Matt

Comment

I've been having the exact same problem for the past few days as well, except on the sales forum! Also tried two different net connections and same results as Matt above. I had to revive an old sales thread instead of posting a new one.

Comment

Freaky

Comment

Mods please look, PM box 100% full

with regards to the above title, I'm being told my pm's is 100% full (it wasn't yesterday), and this is after deleting 300 messages today! Is this a bug, or have we been restricted to the amount of messages we can save?
                          I'd have pm'ed it to a mod, but it's telling me I have no space to do this!
                          Actually, if someone can pm a mod and direct them to this, I'd be eternally grateful!

Comment

i've just deleted 300 odd of my messages too as it was saying pm box 100% full.

Comment

well it said mine was suddenly full and i had 300 messages... it says i can only store 150 now.

i was due to clear it out anyway but i think it might be a new limitation. 150 is plenty big enough anyway.

Comment

I just had the same 100% full message too and i only had 250 odd pm's.

Comment

Working...
                                X