Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very strange double-posting weirdness just then. I wrote a post and it told me that I needed to wait 15 seconds because you can only post once every thirty seconds, even though I hadn't posted before. I checked the thread and it hadn't posted (I thought maybe it was trying to post the message twice) so I posted it again.

It took ages, during which time I looked at the Off Topic index and my post still wasn't in the thread. Then it suddenly appeared twice, with a minute between them.

Comment

Okay, getting this almost every post now.

Comment

Forum indexes aren't updating either. The New Design OT thread is showing the last poster as

"Charlie
        Today 08:57 PM"

when there have been about ten posts since then.

Comment

I can see tere are new pots on the main page, but when I click to look at them it won't let me, it's like they don't exist.

Comment

I think I need to do some tuning of mysql and the max_connections. Have to go to bed now though.

Comment

There seems to be an occassional bug where posting in a thread does not register on the list of threads in a particular forum, i.e. it is still far down the list with the last poster's name. If this happens in any threads created since the move i.e. after 29th March 2011, please let me know here.

Comment

I can't upload the image so I'll just PM it over to Charles as an attachment regarding the display of the forums mentioned in the other thread. I've not changed any settings so not sure why it changed over night, might be nothing though.

EDIT: Scratch that, won't let do attachments either. Poo. I'll just have to endure then
                Last edited by Neon Ignition; 31-03-2011, 09:27.

Comment

You sure you don't have the "Small Screen Style" option selected?

Comment

I've disabled attachments. I'm considering not allowing them. There was 1GB of them
                    Email? ("contact us" down at the bottom and adjust the email address so it has an @ in)

Comment

Cheers, I've popped it over to you

Comment

Hmm, this is the first time I've spent any real time with the small skin on my iPhone - it's all over the place. >_<

Will try and get some indicative pics uploaded later.

Comment

Damn frontpage is reporting unread forums and then I go in there and realise I've read them a dozen times. :/

Comment

I thought that was just me. Telling me the same thing here too.

Comment

I turned on the "database tracked" viewed threads thing. The old one assumed you had read all threads when the cookie expired after 900seconds inactivityj, and was pretty flakey, but this one tracks which threads you have actually looked at and up to what post. You'd have to press the "mark forums as read" before you leave. I don't think I like having to press a button...

Comment

No, I can see the point of the new feature and it does sound good but having to remember to press a button is too much!

Comment

Working...
                                X