X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PMd ya

Comment

For anyone wondering, we've not switched on the recurring paypal feature on the contributions, so you'll need to manually sign up again when it expires.

Comment

Do we get sent some sort auto reminder when it's due?

Comment

I'm trying to test that out with my test user, but I'm guessing not.

Comment

Ok guys, I checked my email but I couldn't see any notification from the server that it had expired. I might have missed it because I get 3 or 4 zillion spam emails a minute, but I'm thinking the only way you'll notice is that you don't have access to play the arcade or view the blueroom/nongames trade forum any more (and your name won't be blue). I'll check the blogger permissions since they are linked.

Comment

paypal link

Hi, I can't find the paypal contribution link - doesn't seem to be in my user control panel, any idea what I'm doing wrong?
              Thanks

Comment

Near the bottom in Misc: "Paid subscriptions". I presume that's there for you. If not, let me know.
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi, no definitely can't see that on the page. Can't look at the atatched .jpg in your reply either - just get this error when I click on it:

r1mmera, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
                  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
                  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
                  Thanks

Comment

Ah. Just realised you are a new member. The Blueroom is only available to more established users at present. Sorry.

Comment

Just sent another ?5 in advance.
                      ...you poor saps are lumbered with me until April '09 now!

Comment

Close the blast doors Close the blast doors.

Thanks man.

Comment

Another year paid. I was hoping it would turn me blue again, but I'm still chuffin' pink.

Comment

Blogging means you is pink no matter how much you pay

Comment

Just paid for a another year. Best fiver I've spent.

Comment

Just renewed as well. I have to say the community here is just great, and makes the site special. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                                X