Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server and Performance (now with NimbusHosting from post #129 onwards)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rebuilding search index, so things might be a little slow for a while. Probably till Friday evening.

Comment

One thing worth mentioning, Charles - today and yesterday, a few times I've noticed my browser seems to be trying to post twice. Once when I hit post and then I think again when it tries to bring me back to the page. The mechanic to stop quick multiple posts is catching it fine but it doesn't normally have to do that.

Comment

It'll probably be fine after this indexing finishes. It's hammering the server. Hopefully almost finished though.

Comment

Search is back on.

Comment

Search is off for a short while.

Comment

Aw man. I've been sitting in a room full of computers all running NTSC-uk searches. What am I going to do now?

Comment

Call the search off?

Comment

You'll have to buy "NTSC-UK the book," the forum's archive all in one handy 124,000 page tome.

Comment

Ooops. forgot to turn it back on. Which is now done.

Comment

Jesus, just logged in. MY EYES, MY EYES!

Comment

Oh god, it's not doing that thing where it redirects everyone to the NTSC photowall thread again is it?

Comment

Seriously people now along with being hyper slow the background is blood red! Evilboris NTSC-Uk theme today...

Comment

I'm making changes to the theme, so the theme might do the odd moment of a different colour. Can't say I've noticed it being slow though

Comment

Boris, the site is so messed up at the moment.

At one point there was a fly walking about inside the screen and I managed to pull it out like it was real, then I got a nose bleed. Then this creepy well flashed on the screen and then the phone rang, it was Dominoes and they said my pizza would be delayed for 7 days

Comment

Yes, slow for me too. Has taken ages to load a couple of times today. Also it's not been updating threads as 'read' after I've looked at them/posted in them.

I did a search earlier, probably my fault!
                                VVVVV
                                Last edited by NW2013; 29-08-2011, 18:36.

Comment

Working...
                                X