Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

raptr activated.

Comment

Added a field for "collections" as well. e.g. http://vgcollect.com/charlesr

Comment

Can someone try out the PSN one please? In your bordersdown profile, you need to select the PSN type (EU or US) and ensure you have generated a portable ID on playstation.com

Comment

Yeah I did it yesterday, it shows up on mine.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Fader209 View Post
              Ohh me likes the Gamer ID thingy
              Indeed, looks so much more tidy than having the simple text under your username.

Comment

Wools, when I click on your steam profile, it gives a "profile not found" message. Is that because you are private on steam or because your steam ID is out of date in your bordersdown profile or what?

edit: just seen that evilboris' works for steam. Phew.

Comment

Hmm, I don't think it's set to private so will have to have a look to see what's causing it.

Comment

Thanks.

Also, when I hover on the PSN portable ID image in the popup, the link is:
                    Code:
                    http://eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/EvilBoris
                    for example.
                    But this doesn't go anywhere useful.
                    Does anyone know what format it should be using? I can easily change the templates. I had to do it for the xbox one - the plugin seems a little out of date.

Oddly the almost invisible gamer name on the PSN version in the block at the top of the popup heads you successfully to the trophy page.

Comment

us.playstation.com/publictrophy/index.htm?onlinename=EvilBoris

That's the best one I can find.
                      Last edited by EvilBoris; 29-05-2012, 17:39.

Comment

Sorry, I didn't mean the image - that is working fine - but when you click on that image in the popup window - goes nowhere useful.

Comment

This one is the best I could find

us.playstation.com/publictrophy/index.htm?onlinename=EvilBoris

Comment

Thanks. That's the same one the name at the top of the popup links to. Maybe I'm expecting too much from PSN? Is that page basically all you get online?

Comment

That's all google would show me.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                                Wools, when I click on your steam profile, it gives a "profile not found" message. Is that because you are private on steam or because your steam ID is out of date in your bordersdown profile or what?
                                I've looked high & low on steam for some sort of active privacy setting but can't find one and all the details I entered looked correct. Still nothing!

I've removed my link for now intill I figure out what's causing the issue.

EDIT: Finally cracked it!
                                Last edited by Wools; 30-05-2012, 11:19.

Comment

Working...
                                X