Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And can we stop the board subscribing you to each and every thread you post in please

Comment

Yes you can - just change your options in your control panel.

Comment

Possible bug in the Writers Forum (though it may be due to it being an approved and limited access place): my posts aren't immediately appearing after being submitted. Only seem to appear sometime later.
        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

It's moderator thing, currently I'm having to approve them - there'll be a setting against that forum somewhere. Jibber is currently looking at it.

Regards
          Marty

Comment

Mayhen,
            try now mate.

Neil.

Comment

The ninja smilie don't work no more

^ see...

EDIT - and it's still keeps "forgetting" which topics I've read. Odd.
              Last edited by Chadruharazzeb; 20-05-2004, 18:41.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected]
                Mayhen,
                try now mate.

Neil.
                Just posted a reply in the Sabrewulf thread. Same problem still

Comment

By default, in peoples profiles, it has http://ntsc-uk.domin as their AIM i.d.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadruharazzeb
                    By default, in peoples profiles, it has http://ntsc-uk.domin as their AIM i.d.

that used to be used for the feedback id. Please update your profile.

Neil.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem
                      Just posted a reply in the Sabrewulf thread. Same problem still

ok tested now, this should work.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chadruharazzeb
                          The ninja smilie don't work no more

^ see...

EDIT - and it's still keeps "forgetting" which topics I've read. Odd.

is fixed. If it forgets what topics you have read, logout. clear all cookies, log back in.

Neil.

Comment

Seem to have a similar problem with the cookie for this site on my home PC. Works fine on my other PC. All other forum cookies, including ones for other VBB sites, work fine on this PC. However it doesn't remember me for this site even though there is a cookie file present. I've even tried logging out, clearing all cookies and coming back. No luck. As said, something screwy about cos it works fine elsewhere.

At least the problem with posting in the Writers Forum is fixed now

Comment

The Official Desktops Thread

There seems to be a problem here http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showthread.php?t=12401 with the page formatting. It seems to work-ish in IE, and by that I mean the pics show ok, but everything else isn't how it should be.

The story is a tad different however in Opera or Firefox where the images aren't shown completely, they're cut off where the page ends. Quite odd. Hard to describe.

Comment

New forum rendering problems

Hi,

Just noticed that with the new forum and the Safari web browser (Mac OS X) I do not get horizontal scroll bars when things become too wide (i.e. Desktop thread).

I tried the same thing in IE for Mac and the scroll bars were present but the formatting was a little weird. I think the same gtskater was talking about. What seems to be happening is that because the posts in the Desktop thread are all different widths and because everything is being horizontally centered, the various post seem to have no vertical alignment. This makes things a little difficult to view.

Still, great work so far guys.

-weresheep

Comment

Working...
                                X