Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jus thought id post that the problem seems to have been fixed now. Thanks to whoever it was that fixed it. Andif you didnt fix it then i guess the formating of my PC had something to do with it!

Comment

My problem of IE always crashing when I log onto this bbs is still not answered.....

anyone?

Comment

Using Opera now..here goes nothing.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Just got this

[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\student\Desktop\Student Folders\Misc\pic.htm[/IMG]

Comment

Trying to link to a pic on your pc?

Comment

any ideas why this happens from time to time? hitting refresh is ok, it's not just ntsc-uk either, happens on other sites...
              Attached Files

Comment

Table render bug in Firefox?

Comment

Table problems, in Firefox? Now there's a surprise...

Whatever next!?

Comment

I think I did that with CSS.... I can't remember? Nope, its tables....bit rough though, I should tidy that up.

Comment

PC forum, left hand column, "moved" picture broken (Snes pad query thread, fyi).

Comment

Originally posted by Super Stu
                        Trying to link to a pic on your pc?
                        Yeah

Comment

Another Moz bug?

Go here: http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/search.php?

See the two drop-down lists? Drop either one down and select another option, each of the related areas gets bigger, up until a certain point.

Comment

G-Funk has invented time travel and has managed to post on these very boards from 1970.

Comment

think that might be related to the import.

Comment

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
                                Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.
                                I got that 10 mins ago. Everything seems fine now thou ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X