• Time
  • Show
Clear All

this show is a work of genius

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ
      The chat between

Danni and the suspect in the baby murderer

was really unsettling too, one of the most difficult to watch scenes that I've seen in a very long time.

Best. Program. Ever.
      I too was very unsettled by this scene

Comment

Originally posted by wicky
        this show is a work of genius
        I believe in this statement.

Comment

they are all such strong characters, i think wagenbach (sp?) is my favourite.

Lemonhead is awesome, but i find shane slightly irritating.

Danny is cool too, i love the confrontation between her and the other female police officer (juliens trainee)

Juliens a bit too righteous for my liking

Comment

Is the new detective in season 4 the same guy who played Ray Vecio in Duesouth?

Comment

Originally posted by Zanza
              Is the new detective in season 4 the same guy who played Ray Vecio in Duesouth?
              Yes.

Comment

Bah, I'll get round to the 5th series one I've finished Prison Break and Battlestar. For the benefit of those with ****e memories, can someone recap what happened at the end of the 4th series?

I will also agree with the claim that the show is one of genius.

Comment

You get a recap on the first ep of season 5 - It's not s4 you need to worry about !!!

Comment

Episode Guide - obviously contains spoilers.

Comment

my series 4 was posted form usa on the 6th feb, i can t wait now, just tryin to hurry up and watch the series 3 of curb your enthusiam before it arrives

Comment

I finished watching season 1 of this the other day and I'm just about to watch season 2. Man, this show really is excellent. Watching the extras, it was interesting to see that the pilot was directed by Lewis (character name) from Homicide. Given that, and that two other Homocide actors were in the pilot, it was odd in the extras that nobody seemed to mention that show as an influence. Especially given that it very much is a natural progression from that show, both in style and characters.

Yeah, really great show. Definitely my favourite at the moment.

Comment

Have just seen Season 5 Episode 6 - another stormer.

If Forest doesn't clean up every acting award for this there is NO justice. He is just sublime.

Comment

just to reiterate previous points this show really is the best thing on TV ever. It is also the thing which is most likely to threaten the academic progress of me and my mates who are self professed shield addicts.
                            Last edited by Mercian; 15-02-2006, 21:35.

Comment

The thing I really like about The Shield is the blur between the good and the bad. You know that Vic is always on the take, but he always gets the results despite his methods. You just can't find yourself rooting for Kavanaugh, even though he's not really the villian at all.

Comment

just watched series 4, wicked

When does series 5 start on FX?

Comment

Working...
                                X