No announcement yet.

Official wrestling thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oof, if thats right shame about The Hurricane, he has a lot of talent. Chuck, Stamboli and Rico (well, he had potential) were half decent wrestlers too, if given a chance I think Stamboli could have done well considering how Vince has a big men fetish.

Comment

I think stamboli is probably too small for the new big man fetish vince has. Snitsky this week seemed to be even bigger than the giant wall of spam that he normally is. Was quite a violent (by wwe standards) hardcore rules match he was in too. He was covered in a fair few welts after it. I like his character and he does it rather well even if his ring work is average, much better than heidenreich whose of a similar character on smackdown. I do like the hurricane so itd be a shame to see him go. Hopefully rumours of the brand extension coming to an end are true. Ive no real problem with the way it is atm but id still like it as it was. with pro-wrestling in one of its low periods it would make sense to strenghten the core brands.

Comment

What? joey the bull staboli too small he was huge.

Comment

wwe.com said that only rico has been realesed but none of the others genocide mentioned

Comment

Shotski-I was taking the mick. Though in part its true since wwe talent is looking only at guys who are muscular and 6ft plus regardless if they have decent wrestling skills or not. stamboli was built like a brick outhose but he was rather squat.
            Those people have been released crazylegs. Dave meltzer broke the news and its being repeated across pro-wrestling sites. Im reading now that the total is up to 11 with one of the smackdown writers being let go. He was the guy responsible for wanting to call suzuki 'hirohito', mordecai and kanes new film. So probably no real loss. Rumour is Hardcore or funaki may be the ones to get the push next. I quite like holly, though im fooked if i know why.

Comment

What exactly is "official" about this thread?

Comment

The same thing that makes similarly monikered threads official id guess.

Comment

Originally posted by revisedgenocide
                  Shotski-I was taking the mick. Though in part its true since wwe talent is looking only at guys who are muscular and 6ft plus regardless if they have decent wrestling skills or not. stamboli was built like a brick outhose but he was rather squat.
                  Those people have been released crazylegs. Dave meltzer broke the news and its being repeated across pro-wrestling sites. Im reading now that the total is up to 11 with one of the smackdown writers being let go. He was the guy responsible for wanting to call suzuki 'hirohito', mordecai and kanes new film. So probably no real loss. Rumour is Hardcore or funaki may be the ones to get the push next. I quite like holly, though im fooked if i know why.

i wasnt saying you were incorrect just that the wwe hasnt confirmed any news of this sort
                  hardcore cant be axed
                  he was good enough to face jbl for the wwe title a few weeks ago

another match made for survivor series
                  a fatel 4-way for the cruserweight title
                  spike, chavo, kidman, and mysterio

Comment

Originally posted by Jushin-Thunder-Liger
                    What exactly is "official" about this thread?
                    Yay, I wondered when you would join. Now, discuss.

Comment

it is the only wrestling thread on the ntsc as far as i can see
                      so it is the ''official'' thread of wrestling
                      get it?

Comment

Decided I will watch Raw tonight because I read on a forum that you get to see Snitsky screaming at a baby doll and punting it.

Comment

yep he does that and punts it at lita in a continuation of the now embarrising
                          pregnancy storyline

Comment

LOL Watched this yesterday (just that segment, couldnt bring myself to watch the rest) and it rocked. Snitsky = ratings.

Comment

Did anyone watch TNA's Victory Road. I have to say that overall I really enjoyed it. Especially the Petey Williams vs AJ Styles match. That Canadian Destroyer finisher is one of the most spectacular moves I have ever seen. I just feel that TNA threw too much into the mix. They tried way to hard and although I did enjoy it. It makes me wonder what they have saved for the Dec 5th PPV.

Comment

smackdown was entertaining enough
                                cena is making his return at survivor series on gurreros 4 man tag team
                                josh matthews the announcer beat orlando jones
                                the undertaker made his return in typical dramatic fashion
                                tough enough continued to be an embaressment to the wwe as this week it involved the 90 year old mae young giving one of them a lap dance

hear that?
                                thats the sound of me vomiting

Comment

Working...
                                X