Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

undertaker is getting pretty old. he has been around for up to 15 years now
    as for lesner i dont think he will be coming back
    didnt he have an argument with wwe management over something or other?
    why did he leave again?

maybe someone big name from raw should come over to smackdown like jericho or kane

Comment

Has anyone else watched TNA-NWA's PPV Turning Point yet?

I highly recommend you do just for the unbelievable hurricana off the top of the steel cage by Helix Skipper from one of the best tag team and steel cage matches of the year between Triple X and AMW.

It was definitely one of those holy shi* moments

Apart from the very weak match featuring Nash, Hall and Savage it was a very good ppv.

I wonder how Vince will react to the little vignettes they had of him and a mini triple h :laugh:

Oh and the much vaunted recording of the WWE stars (Mysterio was one, dont know the other one) at one of the TNA events was pretty lame, cant see why Vince got so beat up about it.

It was nowhere near as good as when D Generation X invaded WCW

Comment

new years revoulution main event will be ..... the elimation chamber -triple h,batista,ortan,jericho,benoit and edge

honestly though i think its going to suck
        and sulk bad like the last one

Comment

smackdown seems to be setting up the big show as the latest title challenger
          not sure about that- i would have preferred angle to get the big shot at royal rumble
          dan puder won tough enough and was announced as the first entry to the rr

he will probobly ''pull a maven'' and elimanate some big name like maven-taker a few years ago

Comment

Who watched the Rumble last night then?
            Ive got to say it was probably one of the better WWE PPV's in a while and extremely enjoyable.
            JBL is still a legend too, his mic work and acting gets better week on week with his segment after his rumble match win having me in stitches and he had a pretty stellar match with angle on the SD before the rumble (8 german suplex's in a row ) . Interestingly the main event for No Way Out is JBLvShow in a barbed wire steel cage match. JBL has shown a willingness in the past to get the crap beaten out of him so it should provide some nasty bumps at least.
            The inter-promotional segments were excellent too last night especially the Eddie/Flair stuff. Christian signing carlito's petition and batista refusing to was also extremely funny.
            Also it appears a HBK/Angle feud has begun (Heyman getting his way?) and that should provide at least one spectacular match.
            Seriously this years rumble was one of the best events the WWE has done in a long time.
            Well worth a watch.

I wont say what happened but the end of the rumble was interesting. Plus Vince accidentally blew his knee out too. all good stuff

forgot to mention Paul London very nearly died, nasty stuff.
            Anyone got a link to a vid of it?
            Last edited by revisedgenocide; 31-01-2005, 12:14.

Comment

Anyone going to RAW or Smackdown in Birmingham in April? After trying to get through on the phone lines and the web, I managed to get a couple of pretty good tickets to Smackdown. All the good ones for Raw had gone unfortunately, and I'm not paying ebay prices!
              Will any of you guys be there?

Comment

I?m a real newbie to this so I?ve got a few questions for you (sorry if they?ve been answered a few pages back). I?ve must confess to getting Sky recently and rather enjoying the old wrestling ? but what I just don?t get is the general flow of both Smackdown and Raw in terms of:

Are Smackdown and Raw kind of like leagues, where one is better than the other or is it more like the NBA with conferences; or even just so WWE can have a decent spread of shows when they tour America? (A bit of a long question that.)

Does Smackdown and Raw have their own Wrestlemania?s and Royal Rumble?s or is this when they come to face off against one another? If not what the hell are they?

Thanks in advance ? I got a load more questions for you though

Comment

bascially wwe split the roster into raw and smackdown, both have separate ppv's unless its one of th four joint ppvs (summer slam, wrestlemainia, royal rumble and...... i cant rmember the 4th one :S)

Comment

So does someone like JBL face someone like HHH in Wrestlemania or the Summer Slam?

Comment

HHH will face Batista (Winner of the Royal Rumble) at Wrestlemania, but could possibly turn into a Triple Threat match with someone else being added to the match later towards Wrestlemania.

Wrestlemania tends to be the only PPV (Pay Per View) where people from Smackdown fight people from RAW.

Kurt Angle will probably fight Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania after what happened at the Royal Rumble.

Also look for Kane & Undertaker to team up to take on Heidenriech and Snitsky. After what happened at the Rumble.

Comment

Aah cheers, so why split WWE into two in the first place? More doh I'm guessing.

Comment

It was WWE bought the old WCW, they had too many wrestlers that weren't getting any air time, so they split the roster so more wrestlers could appear on TV and give lesser known wrestlers a chance.

So they used their two main shows Raw & Smackdown, gave them both a General Manager so they'd look like two seperate companies and they try and compete against each other to boost ratings, even though they are both WWE owned.
                          Last edited by Miguel007; 01-02-2005, 13:27.

Comment

If you've got Sky be sure to check out The Wrestling Channel on 427 - got some great feds there (TNA, Ring of Honor, Pro Wrestling NOAH, New Japan etc etc).

I didnt realise the WWE tickets had gone on sale, might try to nab some...

Comment

Originally posted by Olympichero
                              If you've got Sky be sure to check out The Wrestling Channel on 427 - got some great feds there (TNA, Ring of Honor, Pro Wrestling NOAH, New Japan etc etc).
                              They also have good interviews on with current and past wrestlers, such as Jim Duggan, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Legion Of Doom and others.

Comment

after the events of last nights raw its no longer certain that batista will face triple h
                                it is a possibility that he will jump to smackdown to challenge jbl ( or possibly big show)

royal rumble was class always good to see raw vs smackdown

remember 61 days to wrestlemania 21!

Comment

Working...
                                X