No announcement yet.

Last night's Top Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, it was obvious it was a set up that they broke the lites but that aside it was a very good show. Loved all the Stig digs as well as many other funny parts. It's really strange to have Tiff Nedell taking the Stigs job since Ben Collins went to Fifth Gear. I wonder how that went down between him and Tiff?

Comment

I lmao'ed when they were target shooting and clarkson pulled out that machine gun.

also Clarksons shisha attached to the side of this MX5 in todays one.

Comment

The music being played in the New York race section - does anyone know what it was from? It was a film soundtrack that sounded familiar but can't place it.

Comment

Is there a clip of the section you mean. My memory is very hazy, i can remember there being a few examples of music. Could have sworn I heard Morricone in that ep.
          Last edited by SuperBeatBoy; 26-12-2010, 22:17.

Comment

It's on the iPlayer if you want a refresh - for some reason all I could think of Inception.

The team compare the Mercedes SLS, the Porsche 911 GT3 RS and the Ferrari 458 Italia.

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
              The music being played in the New York race section - does anyone know what it was from? It was a film soundtrack that sounded familiar but can't place it.

Comment

Thanks but that's for last nights programme - I'm on about the one on Xmas Day (that site doesn't seem to mention that episode?)

Comment

God bless Shazam, a quick check shows it was by Max Richter and called Any Minute Now / Thinking Back from the Waltz with Bashir soundtrack (knew I'd heard it before somewhere).

Comment

Last nights special was very good and for once a real bit of drama that wasn't set up!

?Man, I really felt worried for a second. So much so I had to pause the video and rewind to see if it was real or not. It sure was.?

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
                      Thanks but that's for last nights programme - I'm on about the one on Xmas Day (that site doesn't seem to mention that episode?)
                      oooops sorry!

Comment

Quick reminder guys.

New Series starts tomorrow night @ 8pm

Includes the new Aerial Atom V8 & Clarkson doing something with the Skoda Yeti.

Glad to see it back already

Neil

Comment

lol love tiff

Comment

GPS cock and balls
                            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Pretty poor start to the series IMO

Aerial was nice, Skoda Yeti was a bit meh
                              Porsche Vs Bettle was just pants
                              John Bishop was funny though

Just hope the rest is better than this.

Neil

Comment

I quite enjoyed it, but I was severely hungover, so may have just been easily pleased by anything that distracted me from the stomach pains!

Comment

Working...
                                X