No announcement yet.

Last night's Top Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having a tatoo done while driving off-road in a Skoda? Is this trying to be "Jackass"? ****ing stupid.

Comment

The Skoda bit was terrible and went on for far to long.

Comment

lol, best "factual" show.

Comment

Heads up peeps! The new series starts tomorrow at 8pm (I think)

Comment

Indeed, http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0129r3z

Looking forward to the Ferrari 458 and McLaren later in the series.

Comment

so so so much tron legacy soundtrack usage

Comment

Enjoyed that episode. The Eagle Speedster is gorgeous!!!

Comment

Jag was awesome as was Tron soundtrack!

Comment

Was there any explanation as to why they'd held back the feature on that insane Humvee replacement from the last series?

I remember them trailing the bit where it smashed through the alley at past years Xmas specials and wondered why it never showed up (until tonight)

Comment

never seen tron so didn't know the reference, but that speedster... stunning!

just going to double check my euro millions ticket!

the marauder segment bored me a bit, it's just a wagon, when i read the program guide i expected to see that knightIII (correct?) that the rock drove in the new fast and furious film, i would've preferred that.

still, glad it's back, always seems forever between series, and such a short run each time

Comment

Didn't mind this one despite some slow bits in it. The E Type section was great but the BMW section bored the life out of me.

Comment

They also used Justice - Genesis which is obviously better than the Tron Legacy music. Someone there has taste.

Comment

They are over using the tron soundtrack way to much now, its starting to tick me off....

nice McLaren tho (i drive one...................................in Need for Speed)

*edit* vettel, what a boss
                            Last edited by Largo; 10-07-2011, 19:45.

Comment

Tron soundtrack and then some Nine Inch Nails during the range Rover review, enough to make me happy. A pretty damn good episode IMHO

Comment

Damn, really wish I didnt watch that BMW 1m review just. . . . . I fear Im about to put myself into massive debt

Comment

Working...
                                X