Last night's Top Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
    Yup but if all the episodes are released at once will be a binge watch for me
    Same here if I can access them on Japan's Amazon Prime.
    Actually I'll be having a binge watch of the last series of Wheeler Dealers tonight got my snacks and beer ready.

Comment

Trouble with that Wheeler Dealers show is they never include the labour cost so all the figures are bull really.

Comment

Well, they do and they don't. Edd always says how much a dealer would charge for doing the job. The figures at the end are based upon if you did the work rather than letting a garage do it. When they get stuff fixed by a 3rd party they do include the labour costs then.

Comment

Woah! Matt "Joey" LeBlanc is joining Top Gear!

Comment

That was unexpected!

I'm in the odd position of enjoying old Top Gear when I was a kid, loving the early 2000's era of Top Gear, hating the scripted era of Top Gear and now not giving a **** about the Amazon version of the show with Clarkson, Hammond and May!

Really like Chris Evans and can't wait to see his version of the show. I was tired of the explosions and script and missed 3 blokes having fun with ?1000 challenges. Hopefully, Evans brings back some of the hardcore elements whilst keeping it in the entertainment bracelet like he has with all his past work.

Comment

Not a Chris Evans or Friends or LeBlanc fan myself so on the fence over how this will all pan out. Least it's only a few months until we find out....

Comment

As a fan of both of them this is looking better and better!

Comment

It's like you're always stuck in second gear.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                    I am totally stealing that...

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                      That's brilliant

Comment

Haha!

This is shaping up to be decent. Haven't watched Top Gear for years as it became dull.

Comment

All they need now is Charlie Sheen or David Hasselhoff and the circus will be complete - it must be terrible at the BBC that they can't find UK talent to present a UK show. So glad the real Top Gear will be available on Amazon.
                          Last edited by MartyG; 04-02-2016, 17:22.

Comment

I dunno about matt few times i have seen him he never struck me as a Tv presenter

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                              All they need now is Charlie Sheen or David Hasselhoff and the circus will be complete - it must be terrible at the BBC that they can't find UK talent to present a UK show. So glad the real Top Gear will be available on Amazon.
                              Ever heard of Chris Harris?

If not I suggest you take a look. Chris Evans is helping build the most exciting line up of genuine car fans for any TV show. Does it matter what their nationality is?

Comment

It matters when there's a mass of talent out there in the UK. I'd suggest that holding open auditions and bringing in new talent from Britain would have been a far better choice than Joey.

Comment

Working...
                                X