Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fei Fong Wong
    Yep but here's a quote from their forum recently on 4th July answering a similar question to yours:

Seriously it won't be an issue at all. I order box sets all the time and have never been hit. In the unfortunate event that you do Craig's a good bloke, he'll sort it out for you.
    So should I mention it WHEN ordering, or just IF I get charged?

Cheers for the info by the way.

Comment

No need to mention it when ordering. If you are unfortunate (which I doubt you will be) just email Craig ([email protected]) a copy of the bill.

Comment

Originally posted by Fei Fong Wong
        No need to mention it when ordering. If you are unfortunate (which I doubt you will be) just email Craig ([email protected]) a copy of the bill.
        How do you mean "A copy of the bill" - You don't get a customs charge bill, it's just a white sticker with red text on it stuck to the parcel, d'you mean a photo of that?

Comment

Yep that'll do but seriously you're worrying too much!

Comment

I've just managed to get hold of the first episode of Lost. Wow! It's awesome.
            Last edited by MartyG; 14-07-2005, 10:58.

Comment

Agreed with TommyG felt WOW until the last ep, now the wait for next season, like 24 but with out the fixed rollercoaster of a build up at the end of every episode.

Comment

Magic, just magic. Ready to rewatch it now just to pick up on the little things you miss coz you don't know

The numbers - I noticed them several times in flashbacks and stuff but I'm sure there was probably more before we knew about them !

Comment

I'm currently up to ep 13 and am enjoying every minute of it.

I did feel that the pilot ep spoilt it a bit though, especially the first few episodes.

Starts on channel 4 soon (Aug 10th) in the old Desperate Housewives slot. Not sure about the promo campaign that they're using, it's um weird.

Comment

Yeah I saw that with them all dancing on the beach ? WTF was that all about ?

I suppose it'll just make it more disorientating for your first time viewer - me, I found it even more confusing coz I'd already watched the show.

Anybody got any other good TV series they can recommend ?
                    Last edited by Yoshimax; 17-07-2005, 09:04. Reason: More Substance

Comment

The C4 promo stuff is crap. It makes no sense what so ever unless you have seen the show and even then its messed up.

Comment

I thought the promo was excellent, I know nothing about the series, but I sure as hell want to watch it. Remember its a promo for people who know nothing, not for one for you lot who have already seen it...

Comment

I agree with Pete, as someone who knows merely what the show is and nothing about the details, promo is absolutely superb. Saw it in the cinema before War of the Worlds is London, was vastly more intriguing than the actual film trailers.

Comment

I have to disagree, if i knew nothing of the series and all i had to go on was a trailer with a load of unknown actors prancing around on a beach it would probably go in my shows to avoid pile.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
                              Anybody got any other good TV series they can recommend ?
                              Season 1 of Veronica Mars is excellent, plenty of mystery in the main plot line that runs through the season. Season 2 starts in the US in September and I'd definitely recommend it.

Alias is also very good if you haven't seen it before. You can also pick up the DVD's fairly cheaply now.

Comment

i have a real fear with lost that when they come to explain the strange things happening it is going to shatter the mystery and leave me feeling cheated

Comment

Working...
                                X