No announcement yet.

The Commando Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another classic, not from Bennett though, but the great Cooke.

"Scared mother****er? You should be, this ex-Green Beret's gonna kick yo' ass!"

Comment

"i eat green beret's for breakfast... and right now *kick, punch* i'm VERY hungry!"

Comment

D'ya know what i like the best - the price

Comment

What about Sully

"Have some beers in Val Verde, Matrix, It'll give everyone a little more time with your daughter"

Matrix replies

"You're a nice guy Sully, I like you"
          "Thats why i'm going to kill you last"

Of course he lied, he was the second person to be taken out after Rodrigues or whatever his name was gets his neck snapped on the plane.

Comment

Lol sully...

Thats right matrix you were gonna kill me last..

I lied....

Mwuahahahahahaha

You notice the car chase just before he kills Scully, the yellow porshe is all smashed at the side, in the next shot, its not got a scratch on it..

When hes holding scully over the cliff, you can see the wire attached to his ankle LOL

Best tho, when matrix is blowing up the huts near the end, slow mo the action and you will see the army people stood outside the hut are not real but instead CARDBOARD CUTOUTS

MUWHAHAHAHAHAHA

Commando is ACE, I love it..

Comment

i bought the dvd a few days ago, i had to really... there's something about it which is just so watchable.

Comment

I need to watch this film again, it's just too amazing to ignore it this long.

+10 to Tom Sawyer for the avatar: "I'M GONNA KILL YOU NOWWWWWWWWW!"

Comment

if i dont go out, not come out, im not a ladydresser u see

Im gonna watch it again tonight if I dont go out, ill freeze it at various bennett scenes tho and get the digi camera out, then can have many a Bennett ava for all of us

Ill have the one where he pulls his cum face

Comment

I have it uploaded on my PSP. So I can watch it wherever I go \o/

Comment

How did you do that?

Comment

I hate you people.

I just poped online on my day off to check my sales and instead, reading this thred, ive brought commando off of amazon on VHS for 61p.

"What does it feel like to be a dying man john?!"
                        "Buullllll****!"

Comment

ID like you to restart your unit john, all it would take is your coming back..

I told you this was the last time..

Until the next time..

Noooooo chance...

I have that song on mp3 too, lol, you think there is a Commando Amonumous we can all go too for help

Comment

It supposed to be a chain mail vest??? I thought it was a grey knitted tank top thing.

Comment

Originally posted by RuBiQ
                              ID like you to restart your unit john, all it would take is your coming back..

I told you this was the last time..

Until the next time..

Noooooo chance...

I have that song on mp3 too, lol, you think there is a Commando Amonumous we can all go too for help
                              LOL @ quote >_< Here's some more!

Sully : Here's twenty dollars to get some drinks in Val Verde. It'll give us all a little more time with your daughter.
                              Henriques : Heh.
                              Matrix : You're a funny man, Sully, I like you. That's why I'm going to kill you last.

Matrix : Don't break radio silence until they see me.
                              Cindy : How will I know?
                              Matrix : Because all ****ing hell is going to break loose.

Biggs, Mall Security Guard : Attention all units, emergency on theater level, suspect six foot two, brown hair. He is one gigantic mother****er.

I'm uploading Power Station: We Fight For Love for you all now. \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ PARTAY

True story: my flatmate sat and listened to this song for 24 hours on repeat when he was in "blitz mode" of finishing his coursework! >_<

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Salter
                                LOL @ quote >_< Here's some more!

Sully : Here's twenty dollars to get some drinks in Val Verde. It'll give us all a little more time with your daughter.
                                Henriques : Heh.
                                Matrix : You're a funny man, Sully, I like you. That's why I'm going to kill you last.

Matrix : Don't break radio silence until they see me.
                                Cindy : How will I know?
                                Matrix : Because all ****ing hell is going to break loose.

Biggs, Mall Security Guard : Attention all units, emergency on theater level, suspect six foot two, brown hair. He is one gigantic mother****er.

I'm uploading Power Station: We Fight For Love for you all now. \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ PARTAY

True story: my flatmate sat and listened to this song for 24 hours on repeat when he was in "blitz mode" of finishing his coursework! >_<

Restless Heart by John Par too mate

The song at the end of the Running man

Or Fight to Survive by Stan Bush (tune from bloodsport)

if u want any add me to msn ill send later

Comment

Working...
                                X