Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers for the photos dude

Comment

Did anyone else watch the latest series of this cracking show? I'm guessing

that was the final episode ever?! Seemed like it. I have thoroughly enjoyed this programme from start to finish, very very good indeed

Comment

Originally posted by funkydan View Post
        Did anyone else watch the latest series of this cracking show? I'm guessing

that was the final episode ever?! Seemed like it. I have thoroughly enjoyed this programme from start to finish, very very good indeed
        I could probably find out for you!

Comment

Why not bignige, go on then....if you don't mind. I'd rather it wasn't, but it would be good to know for certain

Comment

Originally posted by funkydan View Post
            Why not bignige, go on then....if you don't mind. I'd rather it wasn't, but it would be good to know for certain
            No worries, I'll try to find out before I go Glasto, if not it'll be after. She's filming Nanny McPhee 2 at the mo!

Comment

Ok thanks, and good for her! I hope she does really well, because she is extremely talented, and you can tell her that I said that

Comment

Taken from Wikipedia, hopefully reliable:

Originally posted by Wikipedia
                A sixth series of 8 episodes was confirmed on 16th July 2009. Broadcast will likely be Spring 2010.
                Yeah! - I loves me Ideal fix - Nicely, Nicely.

Comment

Oh wow, excellent! I wonder what will happen?

Comment

Sorry about this completely forgot to reply! As you already know, another series is planned! She was out getting wrecked with me girlfriend & texted me to say Jenny will return!!

Comment

Scrummy, cheers Nige!

Comment

Working...
                      X