No announcement yet.

New Series of Doctor Who

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Doctor Who Comic Relief still available on iplayer ?

Comment

Love it, seems a lot more comfortable in it's styling now

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
        Awesome sauce, April can't come soon enough.
        Some bits actually scared me yay

Can't wait!

Comment

"Fear me... I've killed all of them."

Absolutely cannot wait.

Also: ugh, Lily Cole? Really?

Comment

The more sexy gingers the better tbh!

Comment

BBC America trailer with new footage

Comment

Some hints and basic spoilers now the press has seen and loved the first 2 episodes

Comment

Ohhhh Neil Gaiman's penned episode is episode 4, possible MAJOR SPOILER TOWN on ep name.

The Doctors Wife

Comment

Can't wait for this. Love the series, particularly with Smith as the Doctor.

Comment

100% confirmed for Easter weekend launch. Me loves me some River!

Comment

Elisabeth Sladen, who has starred in Doctor Who and spin-off series The Sarah Jane Adventures, has died.
                        Last edited by yesteryeargames; 19-04-2011, 20:07.

Comment

That is a genuine shock and a shame. SJA had built itself into a nice little show too. It's too late for this year but I'd be surprised if Doctor Who Season 7 went without some form of mention or tribute

Comment

Had no idea she was even ill.

Comment

According to the news sites she'd been battling cancer for some time. She must have been keeping it very quiet as the sites relating to the shows are typically very up to date with anything like this. Melancholically apt that the last episodes she made were called Goodbye Sarah Jane

Comment

Doctor Who actress Elisabeth Sladen, who also starred in spin-off series The Sarah Jane Adventures on children's channel CBBC, dies aged 63.

Some responses by those she worked with. Her show has been postponed to TBC status though I think it's safe to say it won't be returning.

Comment

Working...
                                X