The Office (USA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep I'm hooked now.

Episode 2 was brilliant as well, I'm loving these double length episodes.

Comment

It's double eps for the next two weeks as well.

This season has been good so far. Hopefully they'll do something decent with Jan.

Comment

Hell yes, this season has been amazing so far.

Episode 2 was just brilliant - there was classic quote every other line

Gotta love Dwight's cat !! And Michael's realisation that older people have the same rights as younger made me laugh so much! Nice surprise, the double episode as well - didn't realise until it was about 25 mins in!

Comment

I just started watching this show from the beginning as there is nothing on. It's absolutly fantastic, its had me in fits of laughter in almost every episode. Wish i got into this much sooner, 10x better than the original and all the characters are really likeable even when they are trying not to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
            I just started watching this show from the beginning as there is nothing on. It's absolutly fantastic, its had me in fits of laughter in almost every episode. Wish i got into this much sooner, 10x better than the original and all the characters are really likeable even when they are trying not to be.
            there are 2 particular funny episodes

call of duty office clan and the one with the phone

if you havent seen them, then they are worth waiting for

so much better than the UK office

Comment

Yeah ive seen both of those. I'm half way through Season 3 now, i can't stop watching it. Fantastic stuff.

Comment

good news

The Office season 5 starts on the 25th September

good thing is that this seems to piggy back with my name is earl and that starts the same night as well

Comment

Yep, my TV calendar is filling up again after months of nothing (and finding a load of new shows, like 30 Rock!) Great stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
                    good news

The Office season 5 starts on the 25th September

good thing is that this seems to piggy back with my name is earl and that starts the same night as well
                    In other great news my Season 4 DVD has shipped from Movietyme yeah!

Comment

Anyone watching Season 5? Its been preety great so far and the latest episode...

Toby is back!

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
                        Anyone watching Season 5? Its been preety great so far and the latest episode...

Toby is back!

Yes it's getting better and better and is the best thing on TV. Steve Carrell's response to
                        is hilarious

I love 'I feel like Neve Campbell in Scream 2, she thinks she can go back to college etc, then the murderer comes back'
                        Last edited by Miguel007; 21-11-2008, 17:43.

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel007 View Post
                          Yes it's getting better and better and is the best thing on TV. Steve Carrell's response to
                          is hilarious
                          so agree with that statement

the latest episode was fantastic, it keeps on getting better

it is a classic management tactic, you have 2 sides, a deadline you know that neither of them are gonna concede, what you do is...........

Last edited by buster_broon; 06-12-2008, 23:00.

Comment

Possibly the best opening yet

Dwight's Fake Fire Drill, trying to burst through the door with the photocopier, Angela's Cat going through the roof, Oscar in the Air Ducts, Kevin smashing the snack machine - just for the snacks. Fantastic

Then...

Staying Alive and Dwight 'harvesting the organs' and cutting the face off the doll, Cherise.

Plus cameos from Jessica Alba & Jack Black.

Great Episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel007 View Post
                              Possibly the best opening yet

Dwight's Fake Fire Drill, trying to burst through the door with the photocopier, Angela's Cat going through the roof, Oscar in the Air Ducts, Kevin smashing the snack machine - just for the snacks. Fantastic

Then...

Staying Alive and Dwight 'harvesting the organs' and cutting the face off the doll, Cherise.

Plus cameos from Jessica Alba & Jack Black.

Great Episode.
                              Was indeed fantastic. Agree on the opening being the best yet, too. Was again pleasantly surprised that it was a double lengther!

Comment

Watched this today too. Utterly brilliant.

Comment

Working...
                                X