No announcement yet.

The Office (USA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've still got to watch it, but the opening will take alot to beat the last 2

last episode

the extra wire coming from his computer

the one before that

Dwights table wrapped up in christmas paper, but it was more the witty banter that made that one funny

Comment

Yep, it's better Jason!

It's my new favourite ever, anyway. Look out

for the cat!!

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
        Yep, it's better Jason!

It's my new favourite ever, anyway. Look out

for the cat!!
        It's probably my favourite ever episode on a par with Sexual Harrassment from Season 2 for me.

But are any of you guys getting sick of Jim & Pam - it seems one of them has to be an arse every week now, this week it's Pam. Just split up for hell's sake.

Once they are together, all the fun seems to have gone, the jokes and pranks they played the awkwardness between the characters was entertaining. It reminds me of other shows where characters have got together, then they become crap i.e Daphne & Niles in Frasier, Monica & Chandler in Friends etc.

My only bitch about this season so far...

Comment

okay i managed to watch it and......

its not my favourite, certainly the most clever and well constructed start by miles and still funny

i thought Michaels roast was funny

Meredith you've had so many men than you're starting to look like a man
          creed your teeth called to say your breath stinks
          stanley you crush your wife during sex and your heart sucks
          oscar you're gay
          andy cornel called they think you suck and you're gayer than Oscar

and dwight

wearing the CPR dummies face and trying to defend his actions to corporate

the cameo's added nothing to the episode

*edit*
          I like Jim and pam, probably the only couple i like in all the shows i watch and did you watch the ending credits

Jim's ex (Karen) from Stamford is pregnant

Last edited by buster_broon; 03-02-2009, 23:16.

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
            *edit*
            I like Jim and pam, probably the only couple i like in all the shows i watch and did you watch the ending credits

Damn, i missed that. I really should watch the end credits more...

Comment

The version I watched didnt even have end credits!

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
                okay i managed to watch it and......

its not my favourite, certainly the most clever and well constructed start by miles and still funny

i thought Michaels roast was funny

Meredith you've had so many men than you're starting to look like a man
                creed your teeth called to say your breath stinks
                stanley you crush your wife during sex and your heart sucks
                oscar you're gay
                andy cornel called they think you suck and you're gayer than Oscar

and dwight

wearing the CPR dummies face and trying to defend his actions to corporate

the cameo's added nothing to the episode

*edit*

Yup, next week's look's really good.

The Credits were advertising Thursday Night's Comedy on NBC.

Comment

funny episode as always

look at what creed gives Jim just after the to be continued

Creed cracks me up

Comment

the latest episode (23) was just brilliant

shows Michael as an absolute tour-de-force

whats in store for Dwight now????

Comment

Yep, Michael ruled that episode. So funny what happened with his company. And Dwight has been exposed as a Lando - will be interesting how Michael sees him from now on.

I'm just glad we have Fire Guy back!

Comment

The past couple of episodes have been dynamite! Chucking and catching the cheesey crisps is one of my favourite openings ever.

I nearly fell off my chair when Dwight did his Spin Attack to get into the meeting past the receptionist.

Is there many left to go in this season now?

Comment

After watching 10-odd episodes of season 2 a few years ago and thinking it was pretty good I bought the season 1-3 box set as it was ?17.99 on Play.com. The first season started off okay and gradually got better, the second season was absolutely superb. I've just started the third season today and can't wait to watch more. Sadly, the Region 2 DVD of season 4 doesn't appear to be available in the UK yet.

Is it better than the UK version? That's a really difficult question - though they are basically the same show I don't think a straight comparison is that easy due to the differences in characters (necessary for crossing the Atlantic) and the larger number of episodes of the US version. Either way though, I'm loving it!

Comment

if you can watch region 1 dvd's i can loan you my season 4 to tide you over, if you like

Comment

Recently watched seasons 1-3 of this. They just get better. Just started season 4.

Dwight is awesome. As is Kevin's naughty smile

Comment

The office US is back for it's seventh season... What a piece of ****. Carell chose to leave a season too late.

I've loved pretty much every episode of the US version but they've Really jumped the shark.

Comment

Working...
                                X