Family Guy appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MegaMan X View Post
    The Empire Strikes Back spoof is brilliant, found it far funnier then the first one and jam packed full of one liners.
    a few funny parts, but way below par. not as funny as blue harvest.

a bit like the new series, hit or miss on the jokes and stories.

Comment

Agreed. I heard it was brilliant but it's nowhere near as good as Blue Harvest.
      Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by smokedog View Post
        Cleveland Show is pretty hit and miss. But episode 7 (Thanks Giving) was very funny.
        Argh, that was nasty! But yeah I couldn't stop laughing either.

BD version of the Empire special would be great. I'll have to keep an eye out for that one.

Comment

I thought this was way better than blue harvest, it even had a BTTF2 reference at the end for added win!

Comment

"Here's boy elroy" - I was hooked and satisfied with the episode quality straight away

CarlosSpiceyWeiner

Comment

Originally posted by Orgun View Post
              CarlosSpiceyWeiner
              That, the Jenson bit, the Cookie monster bit, I could go on and on.........

Comment

The difference between what peter says, and what han solo says in the movie when being frozen in carbonite... UTTER GENIUS.

I said the same thing to my ex to piss her off when she said she loved me :P (I know...)

Now wish i had quoted peter lol.

Comment

If there isn't a bike parking joke in the next one then I'll be surprised........

Comment

Watched this just before starting up the DVD set of "Season 8" and I didn't mind it but I agree with some peeps views that it wasn't a patch on Blue Harvest. Watching the normal eps I'm enjoying them but a faint feeling that the show is starting to burn out a bit is creeping in. There's been a big increase in BTTF references too, maybe they're after doing that after Return's spoof.

Comment

When han goes into and then out of the carbonite, the entire lounge full of people shat themselves laughing.

The cookie monster too.

Oh my God it was absolutely hilarious!

Comment

While its biggest days are behind it, Fox’s musical dramedy series “Glee” is still a solid performer at Fox with strong DVR viewership. The network is happy enough with the show that they’ve renewed the series for two more years through at least 2015. The show will wrap its fourth season on May 9th. What […]

Don't be surprised to see Cleveland move back to Quahog as Fox have officially axed The Cleveland Show

Comment

Fox is set to produce “The Simpsons Guy,” a crossover episode of “Family Guy” that will see “The Simpsons” guest starring on the rival animated series. In the episode, the Griffins travel to Springfield, where they’ll encounter the Simpsons characters. The episode is scheduled to air Fall 2014. Peter (Seth MacFarlane) and Homer (Dan Castellaneta) […]

It had to happen at some point. Late next year there will be a Family Guy episode where the Griffins go to Springfield and meet the Simpsons

Comment

SPOILERS AHEAD FOR MOST RECENT “FAMILY GUY” EPISODE While “The Simpsons” has been talking up killing off a character this season, Seth MacFarlane’s “Family Guy” actually went and did it over the weekend. It wasn’t just a minor character either as fan favorite dog Brian got quite graphically killed in a random car accident – […]

MAJOR SPOILER

But do they have the balls to stick to it?

Comment

If that is really how they are going to stick with it from now on, how is it going to work?

Spoilers for the rest

Brian & Stewie both work off each other some of the best ones have been when they are paired up.

Comment

Is it still worth, watching?

Seems like it's not a patch on earlier series:
                                Various negative things have wormed their way into the series, driven down its quality, and reduced it to the point where it should be axed before it can slip any further.

Comment

Working...
                                X