No announcement yet.

Futurama new series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really enjoyed that one, I like the fact the are playing with long standing character relationships

Comment

"Momma said knock you out"

"Hopes...deleted"

Comment

Really, really enjoying this new series, perhaps it helped I thought it was going to be awful beforehand. Personally the last 2 episodes have been on par with the original series.

Comment

I thought it was going to be awful too, after Bender's Big Score. But these are at least as good as the old series' best ones, if not better, I think.

Comment

They seem to of gone a little more risqué with the plot and occasional joke, I wonder if they have been allowed a bit more freedom

Comment

Ouch. That was one for the bin. All the hallmarks of a script-written cartoon: jokes that might have been funny on paper but fall flat, crowd scenes, attempts at being "epic" (like some episodes in the old seasons were), and just not funny. We had 4 excellent ones in a row though, it had to stop somewhere. Hopefully it's back on form next week.

Comment

Best one of the new series so far

"That's what you get for calling Tech Support!"

Comment

Totally agree, the finale did it for me.

Comment

Fantastic episode.

Comment

Didn't think Thursday's was the best, but very enjoyable. A big leap over the duffer the week before.

Comment

Latest episode is a great one, perhaps not the funniest but a really cool story. Best episode in ages!

Comment

Wow no comments for episode 7, one of the best in Futurama history? Bah!

Episode 8 was ok. Nothing special, a few chuckles.

Comment

Episode 9 back on form, second best this season in fact!

But then I'm talking to myself so hey ho.

Comment

I read, I just forget to post.

I liked the time travel one, the cat one was a bit meh

I look forward to watching another, how many episodes are there in this series,

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                                I read, I just forget to post.

I liked the time travel one, the cat one was a bit meh

I look forward to watching another, how many episodes are there in this series,
                                26 eps for the new season.

Comment

Working...
                                X