No announcement yet.

Prison Break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too bad the seasons over now, really enjoyed it. Whens S2 due for release?

Comment

"Fall"

Comment

Just seen it, shame it's over, last handful of episodes were much better paced, Jack Bauer wouldn't have taken a whole 22 episodes to escape

Be interesting to see where they go with The President side of things also, bit sad that Doctor Sarah OD'd though

Comment

It's been enjoyable, but I didn't like the way it ended particularly

it's been a similar story whole series - the van gets stuck, then the car they try to steal doesn't have an engine, then they missout by a minute before the plane takes off? That said there were a lot of good moments, like taking off T-Bag's hand and having it laying there in front of him, and Haywire riding off on the bike with that daft helmet.

Comment

must admit it was a good ending for me, accidently read a (non-true)spoiler the other day saying that T-Bag, Lincoln & Abruzzi got killed at the end of season one

Marty your getting cynical in your old age

Comment

I thought it was pretty funny that

The 2 idiots they cut loose seemed to be escaping just fine when they all seem to be daffy ducked

Comment

Man that was good TV!! was quite surprised with the storyline, when T-bag handcuffed himself to Michael I had a feeling that he was gonna get his arm cut or shot off!

Was really surprised with the ending though, I thought that there would be a bit of a shootout when they got to the plane, having the plane fly off without them will make next series like a linger version of the fugative.

Personally I cant wait for it!

Comment

How do you see them escaping, the police were only about 30 seconds away? They're going back to prison no doubt about that!

Comment

Not a bad final episode but it has clearly been rewritten to force in a second series.

The bit near the end where

they were running for the plane, with the police behind was quite bad - they looked like they were running reaaaaaaally slow and the cars were going at about 15mph! Also as Oracle says, they were a stones throw away at the end (when the police gave up, it seems) so they shouldn't really be able to escape.

A difficult series to end without a doubt, particularly with the second planned. They handled it pretty well I guess

For season two I now think:

one of the main 'good' characters is going to get caught, and they will need to break back in. While 'back in' they'll meet back up with those that were cut loose from the gang, who will also get caught! It'll last approximately 22 episodes, take 10 to get going, 10 to repeat the same again with higher stakes, 1 to almost succeed and then 1 to fail at the last minute, all while forcefully (and pointlessly) setting up a third season. I can see it!

I kid

Comment

Pete -

If they get recaptured it'll be a dragged out thing again, there's only going to be so many ways out, and after that escape surely they'd have the blue prints looked at. Plus, they'd be watched night and day. The premise of them being able to work in that building where the hole was dug unsupervised was a very thin premise as it was. I wish somewhat this had been an encompasing series in the way that Sleeper Cell was. Prison Break is a great idea for a series, but I wouldn't want to see it dragged on and on and on and on.

Last edited by MartyG; 17-05-2006, 19:01.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG
                        Pete -

If they get recaptured it'll be a dragged out thing again, there's only going to be so many ways out, and after that escape surely they'd have the blue prints looked at. Plus, they'd be watched night and day. The premise of them being able to work in that building where the hole was dug unsupervised was a very thin premise as it was. I wish somewhat this had been an encompasing series in the way that Sleeper Cell was. Prison Break is a great idea for a series, but I wouldn't want to see it dragged on and on and on and on.
                        I don't mean the whole series

is about breaking out again, rather breaking back in.

I agree with your Sleeper Cell comment, they should have gone out with a bang and left it at that.

Comment

Oracle:

the next season is subtitled "Prison Break:Manhunt" so I think that pretty much sets the scene that they will be on the run and the feds will be chasing them, hence my comment of being a longer version of the movie The Fugitive

Comment

For sure the next season is going to be the race for the $5 million.

Brilliant end to a great series - at times it grated me a bit but overall fantastic.

Comment

LOL i loved the way Haywire just stole some girls bike, everyone else is running thru the fields and hiding in between rocks and he's just on a bike going down the street.

Really great show all in all hope the next season is as good.

Comment

Nooo!!! Cool ending, so do we have to wait til Autumn for Season 2?! Loved the handchopping at the end, that was ****ed up..

Comment

Working...
                                X