• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 2 trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-_wB9JnAHw

It starts very soon!

Comment

10 days left!!! Cant wait!!!

Comment

And the first fake S02E01 file has appeared, got my hopes up for all of ten seconds

Comment

AHHHHHHHHHHH i cant wait lol really loving Prision Break i enjoyed the first season much more then the last 2 24's.

Comment

This sneaked up outta nowhere - magic, can't wait...

Comment

almost starting again cant wait8)

Comment

Just ordered the dvd set of the first season

I have watched about half of the first season at the moment and i have to say while i have liked what i have seen it was the first episode that i enjoyed the most and i really wished the rest of the season was like that

(in that it gave the impression that the guy was always in control and was ALWAYS a step ahead )

Comment

wow the trailer looks great. can't wait till it kicks off again. me and my gf watched it religiously.

Comment

I can't wait for the 2nd series to start - but i've agreed with a mate that we're not gonna watch it till its half way through - then we're gonna have a massive Prison Break marathon.

It's gonna be hell to stay away from this thread!

Comment

Removed couple of posts, yes first episode of second series is available.
                      Please be considerate to others and spoiler any spoilers, happy viewing

Comment

Enjoyable first episode - very much a continuation of season 1 in terms of its style & delivery. Couple of "revelations" in the first episode which I won't go into for the sake of our non-up to date frequenters

Good stuff though - was hoping they'd have the first 2 up a-la lost as I was right up for some more after 1.

Comment

Yes that first episode did fly by, was as good, if not better than many of the episodes set inside the prison.

Nice to see Doctor Sarah still alive, she can check my pulse anyday, was quite shocked at the lawyer ladies death (forgotten her name).

Nice to see the Sheriff from Invasion has "landed" a fairly major part.

Comment

I thought the first episode wasn't too bad at all like David said

I was shocked at Veronica's death too, though kinda glad as I really don't think she can act!

Also I think bringing that FBI agent into it is going to keep things interesting as he seems to be able to work out Schofield's plan.

Comment

Just got the series one dvd set thats alot of hours took up this weekend

Comment

Im not happy with "the thing" that happened in s02e01. not happy at all.

Anyway, this is now the A-Team, yea?

Comment

Working...
                                X