No announcement yet.

Prison Break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah, missed a week, on last week, missing this week, back on next week. Confused ?

Comment

Yeah, little Was it on Sky last week then? Can't remember if I downloaded it now!

Comment

This is annoying, getting as bad as Lost now with the constant breaks!

When is Lost back btw? Off topic I know but quick answer will be nice.

Comment

I think its a double episode next week in the states so should be worth the wait!

Comment

isn't it back in feb? and it'll be 16 eps without any breaks

Comment

No mention of it being a double.

Click

Comment

When is this back on sky ?? what was it 2 episodes ?

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

yeah looks like its gonna be a double ep

Comment

There's a new episode out - It was new to me anyway

Pretty good one !

Comment

Just watched episode 6, the first of two new ones today, was a belter with a GREAT ending!

Onto the next one now.

Episode 7 was also a blinder with another great ending, its all shaping up and twisting round big style! I want MORE!!!
                      Last edited by Rossco; 06-11-2007, 11:03.

Comment

2 very good episodes.

Was the one they strung up, actually the guy who killed the French man? Or was it Alex? Or Whistler?

Comment

Nick

I don't know

Couple of good episodes, this show is 110% far fetched fiction that you wouldn't normally entertain, but PB manages to get away with it

Comment

Personally I think that

Whistler killed the french guy after it became apparent he knew his identity, but also after Michael started asking him about who Whistler really was. He then planted the knife to make it look like Alex killed him.

Great twist at the end of Ep.7 though, didn't see that coming even though it should have been obvious.

Comment

Top draw show. Every episode since season 1 has been a belter. These last two did the justice too.

Comment

Are****ters - I appear to have watched ep5 then missed 6 and watched 7 - how did Schofield find out about Sarah ?

Comment

Working...
                                X