No announcement yet.

Prison Break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think both 15 and 16 are out next monday.

Comment

Double ep? sweet

Comment

As in tomorrow ? sweet as if that's the case.

Comment

No, 14 was meant to be out tommroow, although looking at the listings 15 & 16 are down as follows:

2006-03-27 1x15 By the Skin and the Teeth
          2006-04-03 1x16 Brother's Keeper

Although I have heard from afew people that its going to be a double episode, could just be a rumor though.
          Last edited by Zanza; 19-03-2006, 12:51.

Comment

You're right, just finished watching Ep 14 and its cliffhanger is worse than Ep 13!

At least we don't have as long to wait til the next episode.

Comment

Good episode

Comment

Ohh I have missed this since November, was great to see the latest episode.

Genuinely sad too, although its not over yet! I am banking on a 24 style last second evasion of some kind..

Comment

yeah but how?

The problem is how do they credabily save lincoln? With the governer gone I suspect the only person that could save him is chuck Norris

Comment

or Jack Bauer. I get the feeling that the nurse has tampered with the electric chair some how, everyone seems convinced he is going to avoid death for now, just hope it's not something really really stupid. Roll on next Monday.

Comment

Oh thats a good theory David!! I think that could well be it!!

Good episode anyway, roll on next week!

Comment

I thought that the kid had a picture on his camera phone of the camp Secret Service bloke with hi gun drawn? Surely that would have been the evidence required to make the whole courtroom draw sharp breath and have the prosecutor ****ting it? Or is it being held over for a more dramatic chance to use it?

Comment

^ We were debating the same thing whilst watching Ascender - Pretty sure it must be the latter !

Comment

Or they might just have him executed. That would come as a shock cos we're all expecting some kind of last minute escape!

Comment

but its a 22 episode series, it was orginally supposed to be just thirteen but because it was popular it got extended

Comment

Originally posted by oracle
                                but its a 22 episode series, it was orginally supposed to be just thirteen but because it was popular it got extended

So they execute Lincoln, but then Michael is still in jail, so tries to find a way out...

Comment

Working...
                                X