No announcement yet.

Prison Break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There will be a Season 2 of Prison Break. See this news item for more info but be warned - it contains *SPOILERS*!!

Comment

"While there's been talk that the concept of "Break" means the skein might last only two seasons at most, Olmstead is convinced it can last much longer."

Bet the guy had big dollar icons in his eyes while he was thinking of that, why must they always do this, I was quite happy it was just going ot be 13 episodes, then they make it 15 episodes, then 18, now 2 seasons....how long will they make it go on

Comment

If they make this 2 seasons (and lets not forget that the episodes airing in the US currently are consider as a "Season 2" by some people...) then it will be the biggest mistake in recent TV history...The show could have gone down as great, instead it'll go down the same as almost every other show...STAYED TOO LONG.

At the end of the day, if people are still watching they'll make more.

Comment

I don't think a second season would necessarily be awful, so many ways the story could go, Lincoln lives/dies, Michael escapes from prison and is on the run etc etc, a second season set in prison would be a "bummer" though.

Comment

I don't see how if could be good?

If Linocoln dies = the show is pointless, and over.

If Michael is on the run = who cares? He didn't save his brother, the show is pointless. It'd also have to change name to : Prison Break - Runners or some such ****e.

I just don't see it working, even now I'm finding myself thinking "Seriously, can they string this out much longer?"

Comment

Yip, they're going to be constrained by the deadline on him being executed at some point and/or the miscarriage in justice being proven. If he dies and the rest go on the run, then so what, your reason for caring what happens and the premise on which the show is based has gone. If he gets off, then he gets set free and the others must still escape, then go on the run, same problem for the viewer, where's the interest?

Comment

The link I posted above mentions a few bits of info about the next season that will answer some of your questions but obviously it contains spoilers!

Comment

Latest US Ep:

Really enjoyed that. Lesson to producers of Lost - that's how to use a flashback well. One whole episode dedicated to back story of the characters. You learn enough about them to explain why they are, who they are etc now, even though its all done in just the one episode.

Comment

I watched episode 11 on five last night. What episode are the US up to?

Comment

EP16 was just on last night.

Comment

That was a real good episode:

Different to any other one but very interesting none the less to see where everyone came from etc..

No breaks for the next 4 episodes which is good.

Comment

Interesting episode.

Still one thing that Im confused about.

Why is Lincoln the one that has been framed?

Comment

Hasan

Haven't a clue was, thinking the same myself and could only think that he was down on his luck and owed alot of money.

Ep 16 was well done, thought Lost had put me off back-stories for life but PB ones were well done.

Oh and Ep 18 has been leaked before Ep 17 so be careful to watch then in order !
                            Last edited by VR46; 09-04-2006, 09:53.

Comment

I was thinking that as well, why not just pick any old bum and get him to do it...why Lincoln?

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss
                                Hasan [spoiler]
                                Oh and Ep 18 has been leaked before Ep 17 so be careful to watch then in order !
                                Seems like what is labelled as Ep18 is actually Ep19, so hoping for a proper Ep18 leak later this week ...

Comment

Working...
                                X