• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faith No More tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
      Faith No More tomorrow!
      I'm super-hyped for this gig. Oceansize in support which is pretty good too.

I wonder what bizarre covers we'll be treated to. Been a few swing songs and Lady Gaga covers on the tour so far.

Comment

I'm stupidly excited for it too. The lads have been hyping it up for weeks and I can't believe it's tomorrow.

Comment

YES!!! My friend just offered me a spare standing ticket to see Them Crooked Vultures at the Hammersmith Apollo on December 17th - GET IN!!!

Comment

Just got back from Muse in teignmouth - what a gig! All their best stuff plus three never heard before songs from the new album (which sounded fantastic). the event did drag on a bit with two very different local support acts but I warmed to them by the end of their sets.

Anyone else go or going tommorow? Btw, it was pretty muddy at the front so be warned

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
              Just got back from Muse in teignmouth - what a gig! All their best stuff plus three never heard before songs from the new album (which sounded fantastic).
              Ditto. Hearing Cave live was unbelievable. And Popcorn! WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by funkydan View Post
                YES!!! My friend just offered me a spare standing ticket to see Them Crooked Vultures at the Hammersmith Apollo on December 17th - GET IN!!!
                Saw them at Leeds Festival and you're in for a stunning show if you've not seen them yet. I will be going to their Birmingham show in December.

Comment

Went to the Friday Muse gig. An amazing night. Loved hearing the new songs and their jazz rendition of Cave was brilliant. Took all day and night to get there and back and had to work the next morning which was fun but was totally worth it. Looking forward to hearing the Radio 1 coverage tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by paul View Post
                    I will be going to Them Crooked Vultures show in Birmingham show in December.
                    Me too! Can't wait.

I also have Lemonheads tickets for next week too! Yesssss!

Comment

Are "Them Crooked Vultures" actually any good? I've heard literally a 10 second snipet of music and I can't judge much on that.

Comment

Muse gig on radio1 right now, fking awesome

Comment

Originally posted by funkydan View Post
                          Meh, something has come up and now I can't go, oh well

Comment

dan - great bass playing by the way at Max's party the other week! that was a great gig - Muff Mullet and Get to the Chopper!

Comment

Cheers mate, it was a rocking night all round! It was a pleasure to finally see your band too

Comment

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
                                Are "Them Crooked Vultures" actually any good? I've heard literally a 10 second snipet of music and I can't judge much on that.
                                Check out 'Dead End Friends' on YouTube or something, it's my favourite song of theirs from what I've heard so far

Comment

Working...
                                X