No announcement yet.

The Official 'Transformers' Live Action Movie Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got tonnes of concept design pictures for Prime, Bumble and Megatron that I so wish I could post - but I would get the sack They do make for great wallpaper though

Prime is looking ****ing awesome with some funky red flame design over a blue body - out of the three he looks the best. Bumble's shoulder rockets look great and although Megatron looks like a grey pointy mess of a robot - way to insect-like - his armsword and ball&Chain look pretty cool.

Gonna be getting me the Prime toy as soon as I possible can

Oh, Thats what he looks like as a truck >_<
    Last edited by spagmasterswift; 02-08-2006, 13:00.

Comment

I've got tonnes of concept design pictures for Prime, Bumble and Megatron that I so wish I could post - but I would get the sack
      Where do you work? Dreamworks???

Comment

I wish. We're handling the comic early 2007 to tie in with the film...wouldn't want to piss off the Licensors

Comment

That Prime truck looks gay. Its looks like something like that biker dude who's clothes got robbed by Arnie in the bar in T2 would drive if he won the lottery.

@Spag

you got a kool sounding job man!

Comment

Originally posted by bash
            @Spag

you got a kool sounding job man!
            Yep, its is kool 'sounding' - in reality its pretty whack

Comment

I wish. We're handling the comic early 2007 to tie in with the film...wouldn't want to piss off the Licensors
              I yeah! I remember now, you work with the legendary Oz Browne!

Comment

Indeed.

Comment

Thats the Lazer Convoy toy is it not?

TFH serves a wide base of toy collectors in Singapore and overseas via Ebay. We are a diversified toy collectible shop, carrying products such as transformers, zoids, saint seiya, star wars, gundam model kits, blythe, macross, 1/6 military and movie dolls, to name a few. We carry brands like takaratomy, hasbro, yamato, bandai, DID, enterbay, medicom, hot toys. We do wholesale business and export to europe, malaysia and many other countries.

Comment

Optimus Prime has flames on the side? WTF, that had better not be the final look of him!!

Comment

Yep, I'm pretty sure it is. Although as we see with Bumble Bee they can change their appearance so he may not have the flame design through the movie...

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09
                        Thats the Lazer Convoy toy is it not?

http://www.tfh.com.sg/pics/z_tf_laserconvoy1a.jpg
                        That is really bizarre! The front of the truck doesn't become his chest, yet he has the front of some non-existant truck on his chest. And he's called 'Lazer Convoy' as per his japanese roots but it says 'Optimus Prime' in big letters on the side. Mental.

Comment

He looks more like Rodimus Prime with racing flames all over his body. If he can indeed change his look then maybe it is just for trying to blend in or some nonsense. The more confirmed information we get about the look and feel of the Transformers the better, either confirm or put to bed our worst fears

Comment

Im not sure but maybe it got released over here as part of G2?? I dont remember it tho.

I remember they did that chest thing for the Power Master Prime too, bizzarre.

Comment

They MUST have the front of the truck as his chest, thats where the matrix sits they have already changed the god dam shape of his truck form, what else is going to go!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mardigan8
                                They MUST have the front of the truck as his chest, thats where the matrix sits they have already changed the god dam shape of his truck form, what else is going to go!!
                                The front of his chest is made up of the side doors and front windows but not the front grill - its not like its that obvious he has a massive truck stuck to his chest! It looks MINT tho

Oh and I don't think its called 'The Matrix' anymore Well Keanu owns the copyright to that now innit >_<
                                Last edited by spagmasterswift; 02-08-2006, 15:52.

Comment

Working...
                                X