No announcement yet.

The Official 'Transformers' Live Action Movie Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was called that in 'The Movie' wasn't it? Need to watch it again get things refreshed

Prime had rights to 'The Matrix' before that wooden twat, hehe. The way this is going we will be lucky if we even see them transform in the movie, lol. Due to budget constraints they will make it part of the story that they are unable to change into robot form, hehe.

I will as crushed as anyone if this doesn't turn out to be great, so really hope they pull the **** together for it!!

Comment

Matrix to it's friends, Creation Matrix to you & me.

Comment

Or Primacrons servant

/nerds scramble!

Comment

Im not sure but maybe it got released over here as part of G2?
          Sure did - there was a jet-black version too, like a 'baddie' Lazer Convoy.

Comment

Its a shame they aren't using a period late 80's truck, How near perfect would something like this be...

Comment

Now that is exactly what they need to be using, just with a wee paint job!!

Comment

Some on-set footage with a glimpse of a Transformer animatic:

Comment

I've just found this, but haven't checked it out for myself yet:

This was posted at Don Murphy's forum. Vehicle shots of Prime and suspected Ratchet (both looking pretty hideous), as well as a shot of what many are saying is Prime's foot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spwFarJIfbg

Comment

I can't get YouTube at work - any chance you could screen grab some images mate?

Comment

If that's Ratchet, why is he a fire truck? A yellow fire truck? Ratchet has to be an ambulance, what good reason would there be for changing it?

Comment

Originally posted by Duddyroar
                        I can't get YouTube at work - any chance you could screen grab some images mate?
                        This is as exciting as it gets mate - you aint missing much!
                        Last edited by spagmasterswift; 22-05-2007, 21:03.

Comment

Hmmm. Why is he yellow?

Comment

don't worry man, they'll CGI it to the right colour in post production.

Comment

Surely it would have been cheaper (not to mention easier) just to paint him the right colour to start with?

Comment

Originally posted by Duddyroar
                                Surely it would have been cheaper (not to mention easier) just to paint him the right colour to start with?
                                I think it was sarcasm?

Comment

Working...
                                X