X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL

Take a look

Comment

He looks like short circuit dipped in yellow paint...

Comment

First five pages of the script leaked

Spoilers I imagine.

Comment

I've just found this thread with some pictures I haven't seen before:

Comment

Originally posted by Blair
            He looks like short circuit dipped in yellow paint...
            How dare you!
            Thats Johnny 5 you are talking about.

pfft.....Short...Circuit

Comment

Some (not so) big news is that the Ark won't be appearing in the film.

You would not believe the ****storm this has caused on some of the American TF message boards. The fanboys are spunking all sorts of angry poison about this, but personally I can't see it being that big a deal. The Ark is quickly forgotten about, even in the G1 cartoon series, and doesn't even appear in the 1986 movie.

The word on the street is that in Bay's version, the TFs come down on comets.

Comment

Originally posted by Duddyroar
                Some (not so) big news is that the Ark won't be appearing in the film.

You would not believe the ****storm this has caused on some of the American TF message boards. The fanboys are spunking all sorts of angry poison about this, but personally I can't see it being that big a deal. The Ark is quickly forgotten about, even in the G1 cartoon series, and doesn't even appear in the 1986 movie.

The word on the street is that in Bay's version, the TFs come down on comets.
                Erm the Ark hardly is forgotten about is it???

It plays a pretty pivitol role in the G1 cartoon series...seeing as it's the Autobots base & is present more or less throught the entire G1 season, not to mention in the comics.

It also appears & is refered to in a couple of Episode's of Beast Wars

So it is pretty important to most of us.
                The idea of "ariving on comets" is just plain stupid if it turns out to be true ft: ft: ft:
                Neil

Comment

regarding these stupidly-cool life-size animatronic transformers - anyone have any idea just what they'll be capable of? i'm assuming they won't walk around so CGI would be used for that stuff, a la jurassic park, and the animatronic ones would be used for the human interaction stuff and things like that.

i love it when they use proper real models for things instead of just full-blown CGI, and the cars are all real aren't they?

Comment

Thanks for kinda proving my point, Soundwave.

The Ark is NOT that big a deal. After 1986 the Ark was pretty much forgotten. Even in the first two seasons of G1, the Ark doesn't really figure as much as you think. Taking the Ark out of the storyline does not really make a massive difference.

Besides, this ISN'T G1. This is Michael Bay's live action movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Duddyroar
                      Thanks for kinda proving my point, Soundwave.

The Ark is NOT that big a deal. After 1986 the Ark was pretty much forgotten. Even in the first two seasons of G1, the Ark doesn't really figure as much as you think. Taking the Ark out of the storyline does not really make a massive difference.

Besides, this ISN'T G1. This is Michael Bay's live action movie.
                      Your welcome...I think

Anyway I know it's not G1 or a big deal to most but dont you think it would have been nice to have them arrive in the Ark & tie it a bit more to G1 & the history than landing on Meteors????

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave
                        The idea of "ariving on comets" is just plain stupid if it turns out to be true ft: ft: ft:
                        Neil
                        No more stupid than robots that transform into vehicles needing another vehicle to fly to earth?!

Comment

lol

Comment

This is more like it:

Transformers The Movie: 20th Anniversary Special Edition DVDPreview Reel shown at Comic-Con 2006 in San Diego.In stores 11.07.06.http://www.transformersthemo...

Comment

First pics of Jazz:
                              Last edited by Duddyroar; 29-01-2007, 15:47.

Comment

Why do they have to look so alien/organic?!

Comment

Working...
                                X