The Official 'Transformers' Live Action Movie Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kron
    I've got a really nasty feeling this will be badly dominated by being over Americanised. They all transform into American machines stuck in real life American locations and will probably end up saving planet America
    If the 'leaked' script is to be believed, some of the movie takes place in the middle-east. However most of it will be based in the US, revolving around American characters. But then, the original cartoon was like that too, and the film is being made by an American studio by an American director and American producers, so you can't really complain. TF has never really been about a global conflict, anyway. The comics tried to move away from the US, but that's only cos they were written and drawn by Brits.

Bad Boys with Transformers would be great but there is drama element in there that is so important for Transformers... the way Prime leads the Autobots, Megatrons devotion for the death of Prime, these things are so important that simply ignoring them will make this just what we said an action packed mess
    How true - the conflict between Prime and Megatron is legendary - they simply have to include this in the film, and I'm pretty sure they will. However, the last thing I want to see if 'Bad Boys Transformers'. I really hope they can keep Michael Bay under control, because he does go rather silly with his movies sometimes...

Comment

I think that is the most important thing that the leash they have strapped to Micheal Bay is kept reasonably short

The rivalry between Prime and Megatron well be the making or breaking of this film... if it resembles anything like the way they tore each otehr apart in the animations then it could be something special... it cant come soon enough for me!!

Comment

They better have one of those heat responsive stickers on every Transformer in the movie. I want to see that written in. Maybe one character is disguised as an Autobot and they find him out by putting their thumb on his sticker for 30 seconds and then revealing he was a Decepticon all along. That would rock.

And a bit where, to find out the strength of a character, they take a piece of red plastic and put it on the stats bit on the back of his box.

And I want to see crooked stickers. Always with the crooked stickers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang
          They better have one of those heat responsive stickers on every Transformer in the movie. I want to see that written in. Maybe one character is disguised as an Autobot and they find him out by putting their thumb on his sticker for 30 seconds and then revealing he was a Decepticon all along. That would rock.

And a bit where, to find out the strength of a character, they take a piece of red plastic and put it on the stats bit on the back of his box.

And I want to see crooked stickers. Always with the crooked stickers.
          Hey man, dont blame them if the stickers were crooked, you should have got an adult to put them on if you couldn't get it right

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

What generation was this transformers show? Was this when I lost touch with the show when hotrod became the leader of the autobots? excuse my ignorance...
            Last edited by gingerj; 30-06-2006, 13:54.

Comment

Eh? That's just the opening titles, and rodimus prime is nowhere to be seen - you've confused me.

Comment

I seem to remember that intro on old VHS tapes I had of the cartoon (post movie release). The Key to Vector Sigma cartoon definately had that for the opening titles - so mid 80's at a guess.

Comment

I remember when i used to have transformers i always found it very very irratingwhen someparts used flop about

for example i had a the optimus prime where he combined with his trailer and you would have a little head that you would put on a part where the original head folded back but i used to get so irritated when it would not stay down and the folded bit would keep bobing up
                  Last edited by eastyy; 30-06-2006, 14:06.

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101
                    I seem to remember that intro on old VHS tapes I had of the cartoon (post movie release). The Key to Vector Sigma cartoon definately had that for the opening titles - so mid 80's at a guess.
                    I had that one! Aerialbots and Stunticons.. awesome

Comment

Nothin beats the original intro scene with the grid appearing then all the Transformers apearing and running at each other. Combine that with the theme tune and you got every kid sitting in front of the TV ,a Transformer in each hand whoopin and a hollerin, hehe.

Comment

You mean this particular bad boy

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Classic

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq0ZJ...ormers%20intro

Classic
                          Cant view it in here but if it is the one from my Season 1 and Season 2 DVDs then YES... where they finish by flying behind the mountain then the Transformers title comes back round, hehe, magnificent !!

Comment

The second season intro is good too. And although the third season was shocking in places, the theme tune was ace - complete with 'mmmm-pah, mmmm-pah' backing vocals!

Comment

I remember watching Transformers 'The Movie' as a kid at the cinema with my dad, and when the music kicked in, it was just amazing.

In fact that was probably when i got my first hard on!!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq0ZJ...ormers%20intro

Classic
                                I've come over all funny. Man, I gotta dig out my tapes now. Yes!

Hope this movie is good. I quite like the teaser.

Comment

Working...
                                X