X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The animal looking one, should really look like this:
    Attached Files

Comment

i wonder if Porsche and Volkswagon regret not letting them use the original cars for bumblebee* and Jazz*

something like putting their name on war toys was a bad idea

*probably got the names wrong as its been a while since i've watched Transformers

Comment

Soundwave's apparently in this time but they've made him an alien jet.

Comment

Originally posted by MyNameIsBruce View Post
          The animal looking one, should really look like this:
          oh, the one right in front of the camera just before you see shia leboerrrf say his piece?

Comment

Yeah, you see it running across what looks like another desert. Must be cheap to film there. I guess I am not looking for miracles but it looked a bit of a mess.

He is linked to Soundwave who is mentioned above. I hope they at least give Soundwave his funky synth style voice.

Edit, its a beach we see Ravage on, loads of clear pics here:

Check out from the from the ! This trailer was released on Youtube earlier today. 63 frame by frame images at full size 1280 x 760 resolution! Prime gets pwnd! Devastator! Starscream. Explosions! Oh My! Good job Bay and co, June can't get here soon enough! Discuss!

Comment

Prime looks like he's getting mashed in that teaser, who wants to bet he'll die at the end of this one only to come back in a 3rd or 4th movie?

Comment

Originally posted by bash View Post
                Prime looks like he's getting mashed in that teaser, who wants to bet he'll die at the end of this one only to come back in a 3rd or 4th movie?
                He better bloody not...I still struggle to watch him pop his clogs in the '86 cartoon.
                If he dies this time as well I may be found hanging from the local Empires Rafters afterwards...I can't cope with it twice over

Buster,

You were right with the names

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by MyNameIsBruce View Post
                  Amazing billy! it seems the large robot is

Devastator as you can make out some contruction vehicles making up its arms, but not legs, it rolls round on a giant wheel?
                  Apparently that's one of the Constructicons. There are pics of the movie toys out there and Devastator is formed from that huge industrial construction machinery, to the point where his combined figure is supposedly two feet tall.

If that's accurate, Devastator could be ma-hoo-sive.

I wonder if they'll fix the error in the subtitles on the first film where Brawl (?) is referred to as 'Devastator'.

Comment

Originally posted by NekoFever View Post
                    Apparently that's one of the Constructicons. There are pics of the movie toys out there and Devastator is formed from that huge industrial construction machinery, to the point where his combined figure is supposedly two feet tall.

If that's accurate, Devastator could be ma-hoo-sive.

I wonder if they'll fix the error in the subtitles on the first film where Brawl (?) is referred to as 'Devastator'.
                    here is what it says on IMDB

The Decepticon team, the Constructicons, who transform into construction vehicles and combine to form the giant robot, Devastator, are set to appear in this film. The name "Devastator" was mistakenly given to a Decepticon, who transforms into a tank, in the first film. (The tank Decepticon was originally intended to be named "Brawl".) And one of the Constructicons in the animated series, was originally named "Bonecrusher". Bonecrusher was also a Decepticon featured in the first film. Both of whom were killed off. Writer Roberto Orci, has stated that neither of those two Decepticons featured in the first film, will be resurrected for this film though

synopsis
                    The battle for Earth has ended but the battle for the universe has just begun. After returning to Cybertron, Starscream assumes command of the Decepticons, and has decided to return to Earth with force. The Autobots believing that peace was possible finds out that Megatron's dead body has been stolen from the US Military by Skorpinox and revives him using his own spark. Now Megatron is back seeking revenge and with Starscream and more Decepticon reinforcements on the way, the Autobots with reinforcements of their own, may have more to deal with then meets the eye.

Some spoilers

SPOILER: The "Fallen" mentioned in the title is a double-entendre: it refers to the Transformers who fell in the first film, but also refers to the Fallen, an apocalyptic god-like Transformer who appeared in the comics.

SPOILER: Megatron's alternate mode in this film is an alien tank. This is a reference to the 1980s "Transformers" comics, where he was resurrected as a tank.

SPOILER: The writers claim that Starscream acts differently in his film than his usual treacherous self because, "His motivations are more for the species. He's definitely at odds with what Prime and Megatron have been doing. He thinks that they've both been consumed with greed, for their own selfish reasons, but as he finds out, his plans start to fall through as he's kind of becoming overwhelmed with the same greed that they had."

SPOILER: Writer Roberto Orci mentioned that the Egyptian pyramids were a vital plot point in the film: "Although they are commonly described as tombs, no bodies have been found, which looks like they've got something hidden in them..."

Comment

Loved the first film, looking forward to this one as well

I wonder what they'll do with the FALLEN and what hell appear as in the film?

Comment

there is a bootleg trailer available to watch

taken from rllmuk

Bootleg trailer

very watchable

its been added at the start of the Friday the 13th movie (Bay) and it seems the HD encode will be available from monday

Comment

Mint! You can't beat a bit of brainless summer blockbuster action. Explosions FTW!

Comment

Hoe Leee ****! Thats looks ****ing mega!

Comment

Now online at Yahoo in HD. Looks intense.

Comment

Paramount has revealed the full list of Transformers who are appearing in the sequel:

Full List Of Transformers Revealed

First look: Robo-brawlers big, small in new 'Transformers' - USATODAY.com

Empire: Movie News - Transformers 2 Robots Revealed!

'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen' Stills - Photo Gallery on Yahoo! Movies

According to the Empire article the big one-wheeled robot fighting Prime, Demolishor, is in fact one robot and not Devastator nor part of it, which consists of seven robots. How big is Devastator going to be?!

Comment

Working...
                                X