Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

umm, no, that was the season finale.

Season 4 airs August 28th this year by the way acorrding to tv.com
    Last edited by rmoxon; 03-06-2008, 15:23.

Comment

Sorry misread your post totally. Wonder why
      was written out, his request/theirs ? very active Bones forums on tv.com too many posts to find any decent info in fact.

Hope they're right about start of season 4 being filmed in

Comment

Im not sure why

they wrote zack out like that, they obviously wanted a shocking twist to end on. Course they might not write him out totaly, or maybe he will even escape and be the big villian of season 4 or somthing crazy!. You never know. Be hard to replace the dynamic they had going on with him and Hoggins in the lab though.

The makers of the show have said they are filming in
        , so I would presume its correct, but they havent mentioned anything about the actual plot of the episodes yet.

Comment

Season 4 kicks off in the States tonight.

Comment

Bit of a bump, am I the only one who thought at that final episode of the season? very bizarre, good to see Zach back though.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
              Bit of a bump, am I the only one who thought at that final episode of the season? very bizarre, good to see Zach back though.

it was the tumour

Cold case's final episode was also pretty strange

Comment

Know what you're saying Jason but even so, thought the episode was really really poor, which didn't help things.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
                  Know what you're saying Jason but even so, thought the episode was really really poor, which didn't help things.
                  yeah i agree with you, the whole season was very strong apart from that episode

Comment

It was really odd, and if you hadnt seen the previous weeks episode you wouldnt know what was going on but giving Booth
                    at the end might make for a really intresting start to the next season.

Comment

Working...
                    X