Heroes, Another US TV show cracker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brilliant episode today.
    its all starting to go off, plus a cameo by stan lee.

Comment

Peter was pretty damn cool, I like how he could control his powers that well when he was so angry!

oh and the whole sylar thing is pretty stupid, it just makes mohinder look more stupid.....

the heroes splitting up and turning against each other is pretty exciting! Looks like the start of a great story arc!

Comment

Originally posted by Fuddle View Post
        brilliant episode today.
        its all starting to go off, plus a cameo by stan lee.
        Indeed what an ending that was too I actually gasped.
        As said it is all starting to come together, yet again making me want to Hiro time travel myself so i can see next weeks eps its just that damn good.
        Also (do not read if you havent seen Ep16, unless you want the ending spoiled!!)

Peter actually turning into the bad guy? My wife said if anyone could be more dangerous than Sylar, it could be Peter with all his powers. Might actually still happen. The thing is, the future has already changed now Simone is a dead one, Peter saw Simone in New York when he blows up unless she aint dead? Slim chance though she did take 2 square and then did the gasp at the end.

Bring on next week, also very cool to see Hana/Wireless cross from comic to the screen, she was cool for the little she was in it.

Comment

I think ol

peter boy is the one who cuts the nut of the painter

THink about it hes taken all of sylars abilities as hes been in contact with him so perhaps the whole "im a ****in loon" personality has also rubbed off

Ive got a horrible fear that theyre only going to do one season of this show but heres hoping they run and run this mofo

Comment

personally i think (and hope!) it's going to run for way longer than 1 season, the future hiro showed that there's so many possibilities!!

Comment

Which part did Stan lee play in it?

Comment

Great pace to yesterday's episode. I'm preferring this to 24 right now, which seems to have lost it's way in the sixth series.

Comment

Season 2 has already been confirmed...

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Pavey View Post

Which part did Stan lee play in it?
                    he was the bus driver that spoke to hiro.
                    i'm interested to see what happens to claire now too with the cliffhanger.

her dad may try to twist this so he does look like the good guy to her...as he explained just a bit earlier that some people may try to hurt her. or will she side with the other heroes and try to get to the truth.
                    nice to see that dr who did know mr bennet too, i was predicting that he used to work with him, but maybe he was just used like the painter and hana

Comment

Oh man I think this episode tops episode 14 as my favourite Wasn't a dull moment.

I was reading the latest behind the eclipse interview and they mentioned how Peter and Sylar are supposed to have a couple of showdowns before the season ends. Just think of the carnage I can see it something like Peter flings a object at him, Sylar melts it, Sylar flings an object back, Peter melts it

Comment

This show is just awesome now, by far the best show around at the moment. God the latest episode had me so excited its crazy.

Comment

I dont know how but the new episode is out, this show just keeps getting better

A bit of a tearjerker this time, I always knew Mr Bennet wasnt as evil as he was made out.

Comment

Is it really? Not just labelled wrongly?

Comment

Yes, I've watched it.

Comment

Its now aired on Sunday in Canada

Comment

Working...
                                X