Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God how good was that episode!!!!

You just knew that

Ol Sylar was going to get out, was amazin when eve blew her brains out as I thought for a second he would be unstoppable once gaining her ability

Also I just cant get enough of Hiro the mans a legend and warrants his own TV show, can see it now some japanese stylee Time Machine affair, anyway how cool was the

Painting of him with the dino, I reckon we'll get to see that soon as clearly hes going to travel through time to get his sword, maybe a nice ancient japan setting, and then get messed up with the time bend and end up in dino land

Just cant get enough of this and im now going into cold turkey till jan

Soon there will be nothing to watch at all except re-runs of Only Fools and Horses and no doubt some ****e xmas specials of age old "comedy gold"

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon
      another great episode - cant fault this series at all

Loved the bit when Jessica shot DL with the sniper rifle and you saw the bullet passing through his head and into the tyre, unsure why he doesnt reach inside himself and pull the bullet out
      I did wonder this too...

This series is great fun, glad i found it through this thread thank you!

In regards to Peter,

Maybe all those powers inside him are storing up? or he is messed with, like some of the other "heroes" in the series?

Comment

So how did he bust through the glass? Why didn't he do it earlier?

Comment

Think he was biding his time maybe until he felt strong enough, great show last night although I hate peters squinty jaw.

Comment

Originally posted by peeveen
            Yeah that confused me too.

Also,

I take it the explosion happens because he comes into contact with the radioactive dude and can't control it?

And another thing, in Peter's dream/vision all the people have special powers except the black girl, maybe she has a secret power we don't know about yet!

Comment

Great episode as usual. Just found out that Peter Petrelli is in the new Rocky movie too. Nice.

Comment

That was a fantastic episode! The ending left me so hyped for the next one, bastards and their breaks

I'm guessing syler

was waiting until he could sense someone with powers before he made his move, or that girl in particular

. Cool scene though.

Peter

- I really didn't see that coming, in fact right until the end of the scene I thought it was his brother who was the exploding man. I think him taking on the radioactive powers and not able to control them would make some sense, in particular as that character wasn't in the scene. Though he seems pretty ****ed up at the end of the episode anyway, and hasn't actually been in contact with that guy, so it is probably something currently unexplained.

The black girl was in the scene, but so was the professor, and so far neither have been shown to have powers.

Syler contacted Peter in his dream, this could mean syler has the power like that kid had in india

Hiro -

I hope they don't show him going back and fighting the t-rex, I don't think the budget could do it any kind of justice. Cool stuff though, I love his little comments

Comment

Another great episode. Loving the way they keep pushing it on and hitting you with gripping scenes and surprises. Lost can only wish it was this good.

Comment

I'm guessing Sylar didn't use his powers earlier as The Haitian was around and he seems to be able to block peoples powers.

Comment

Awesome - I'm with the camp who reckon

Peter gets the combusting power from that nuclear guy

The bit where

Syler pulled Eden through the window

was amazing - As was her subsequent action

Can't return soon enough - Only downer of this episode was not enough Hiro.

Comment

Originally posted by peeveen
                        Eden made a mistake by taking in a gun also lack of the hatian dude too.
                        All the stuff in that room was plastic including the tray Mr Bennet gave him, she brought in a gun, gun+metal=magnitisim?
                        He pulled the gun through the window in the scene, which was damn cool.
                        My wife reckons Peter is gonna take on

The radioactive dudes powers but not be able to control them and thus become the exploding man. In that dream though his brother goes upto him just before he explodes, what if Nathan grabs him, flys up in the sky and they both detonate in the air Also its been said that this Claude guy played by Christopher Eccleston will become peters mentor in controlling his powers, so maybe he does absorb too much and just cant contain it inside thus explodes.
                        Thats what i love about this show the theories you can come up with always seem they could be plausable, love it.

I'm so gonna have heroes withdrawl and US TV withdrawl generally, only have Dexter and Day Break on my list to watch now.

Comment

I just started watching the episodes again with my sister and I tell ya, the amount of times that RNA symbol show up is insane heh, in episode 3 alone I think it shows up about 10 or more times.

About Syler using his TK to pull eden, im thinking that she must have turned some security system off so that she could use her powers on him...but that kinda back fired, silly girl.

The latest Graphic Novel shows what happens after Sylar vs Eden, im so glad that at least the Novel are going to continue through Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by darksteve
                            Also its been said that this Claude guy played by Christopher Eccleston will become peters mentor in controlling his powers, so maybe he does absorb too much and just cant contain it inside thus explodes.[/spoiler]
                            Where did you get this info from? I've not heard about

Eccleston or a character called Claude

Comment

IMDB I think Pete !

Comment

Bah, cheats

Comment

Working...
                                X