No announcement yet.

Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhhh, thanks for that. I'd also seen her recently in a film called Penelope also starring Christina Ricci and James MacAvoy. I notice from IMDB that she was also in A Mighty Wind and Best in Show, was the voice of Sally in A Nightmare Before Christmas, AND the mum in BeetleJuice, amongst many other things!! I like her, I hope she's in Curb again!

Comment

Leon was on form this week, 'Kung-fuing that ass.'

The doctor's assault on Larry was hilarious, could tell she is the type of person that Larry despises, loved it when he told her what he thought he saw happen in the car.

Loved it when Leon went back inside to eat his Chinese, glad he's sticking around.

Comment

I'm glad Loretta left over an 'accident' instead of Larry actually leaving her. The thought of him abandoning her just as she was diagnosed with cancer would've been a bit too skanky for me to handle, even if it was LD!

The voice he put on when he was leaving Loretta and the doctor to speak privately had me in stitches. I love those moments where he breaks out of the typical 'funny because he's being a git' routine and actually does things like that. And I had to pause the blister pack opening bit at the beginning because I was laughing too hard and it started to hurt

Comment

Loved how it came full circle. That is of course a hallmark of the show (and Seinfield), but it was utterly masterful in this episode.

Also loved the bit when LD is watching the TV and the doctor is rattling off all of the negative traits and he is just getting more and more excited ticking off every one of them in his head. It was just so funny seeing him recognizing himself in everything she was saying and relishing it.

And yeah, Leon finishing Larry's sentence at the end had me cracking up.

Comment

Look at the salt on that rim.

Comment

Originally posted by fahrenheit View Post

Also loved the bit when LD is watching the TV and the doctor is rattling off all of the negative traits and he is just getting more and more excited ticking off every one of them in his head. It was just so funny seeing him recognizing himself in everything she was saying and relishing it.

This was utter gold.

Comment

The Seinfeld lot are back this week.

Comment

It was great seeing the Seinfeld crew mixing it up with Larry. I especially like it when Larry is discussing George because the character's based on him-it's hilarious when people call the character a loser and then seeing Larry's reaction. Loved the bit at the end with him tossing the coin because he couldn't decide which outcome he'd prefer.

Comment

Hehe enjoyed that episode. There were a LOT of Seinfeld-ism's in that one! Wow.

Comment

Good to see the new season starting on More4 this week ... I can't wait

Comment

Absolutely loved this weeks episode. Any scene with Larry and his doctor always make me laugh Normally I find myself sharing the opinion of Larry whenever he gets into an arguement but I can always see the point of the doctor just as much, they really should have more scenes together because nobody wins

Comment

This weeks episode was good but no Leon . Is the doctor the same one Larry's had in previous seasons? I'm sure he's had loads of doctors for some reason.

The doctor he saw in this weeks episode had a great appearance in Seinfeld as the library cop who was after Jerry or George can't remember which one but he was great in that role.

Comment

He was the doctor from Season 4 who complained about Larry using his phone. Oh, and then he dribbled on him

Comment

There's definitely one prick involved...

And Larry running about in shorts was priceless. And Christian Slater going at the caviar! And I'm sorry, but having your daughter sing Andy Williams crappily is not a gift

Comment

You did the dizzle?

Comment

Working...
                                X