No announcement yet.

That Mitchell and Webb Look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoyed it!, I agree with the comment about Adam & Joe's spoof game show being better though.

Not bad, all in all. Decent two hours telly tonight for a change, Dragon's Den, Extras & this.

Comment

It was ace, although it was just a word for word reinactment of the radio show. The coloured shots moment in the snooker commentator sketch was ace though, as was Sir Digby Chicken Ceaser, had me pissing myself when he started doing the music each time he started moving.

Comment

I pished myself at this last nite, admitedly there were some bits that werent totally hilarious but Sir Digby Chicken Ceaser more than made up for it

The bits where he hummed the escape music while stealing fags, crisps and beer had me in stitches!!!!

Comment

Seconded, that made me laugh lots.

I liked the medical drama too. "This man needs medicine, possibly a tablet too!"

Comment

Pretty poor IMO. Sorry. I really wanted to like it, but thought it was very weak compared to some of the other stuff out there. I guess it doesn't help that Peep Show is so good and that it has a timeslot following Extras.

Which reminds me, did anyone notice BBC2 did the over-running thing to keep you tuned in after Extras to watch this? Very naughty, especially for anyone who had tried to Sky+ Extras and would have missed the last few minutes.

Comment

I've never liked sketch shows, apart from Harry Enfleild (which still cracks me up sometimes) I was hoping i'd like this because of Peep Show but you can't compare them, it got turned off after the war sketch

Good to see them moving to the proper comedy channel, just give us something worth watchin

Comment

I think its hard for them to top peep show as its a different type of comedy to a sketch show.

Real life comedy is always going to be more funny imo because sometimes the viewer can relate to some of the tale and this makes it more funny

Im still laughing about sir chicken caeser and that bit where he hummed the tune while downing the pints and crisps

absolutely hilarious

Comment

A bit hit and miss

things that amused me were the sir chicken caesar bit and when he was recording the background for the dvd

Comment

I thought it was 90% ****. Digby and the nazi's was ok, rest of it, balls.

missus thought the same, too.

Comment

Yeah, didn't enjoy this - laughed when they were talking about replacements for the logos on their hats... and uh, that was it. Extras was much better.

Comment

I thought the posh waiter was Genius,

BMX bandit was funny aswell "i'll pop a wheelie and disarm them"

Comment

Forgot about posh waiter - that was top class indeed !

Comment

Originally posted by Gerry Helmet
                            I thought the posh waiter was Genius
                            ha ha that was superb totally forgot about that, the bit where he gave them a ladle to open the crab absolute genius

"We watched you on the cctv monitors and thought you were a dick!"

Comment

"a collection of posh people who can inexplicably only find work as waiters" (or whatever he said)

Granted, that bit was brilliant.

Comment

Piss poor I thought, it barely raised a smile in most sketches. Did they actually write Peep Show? I don't think they did.

Comment

Working...
                                X