No announcement yet.

That Mitchell and Webb Look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ It was two other blokes, one who was called 'Jesse' iirc, who wrote Peep Show.

Which explains a lot(!)

Comment

Yeah, I thought so. They're good comedy actors but maybe their writing isn't so hot.

Comment

Actually, I was wrong - I just checked IMDB and both writers of Peep Show are on the writing team for this show.

Comment

I liked it overall. Why everyones going mad for ceaser i dont know? That was **** imo. Nazis, casualty spoof, bmx bandit, all genuis

Comment

I loved this last night. I knew I would because I just find both Mitchell and Webb naturally funny with pretty much everything they say but it didn't disappoint with only a couple of the sketches failing to make me laugh. Looking forward to next week's already.

Comment

Originally posted by nickgodfrey
              Numberwang yuck! Not nearly as funny as Twizzle Stick (or whatever it was called) Adam and Joe did.

Seems your not the only one who thought that.

Comment

Anyone see this last night? It was a lot funnier than previous episodes I thought. The man kidnapped in the garden centre was good as was the line, "I was suprised to learn these gays don't just come up and do it to you if you don't want them to" and a couple of other bits I've forgotten. Much improved.

Comment

I didn't enjoy it as much last night. Where the hell is Sir Digby Chicken Ceasar? 2 weeks without your best sketch? Muppets, sort it out!

Comment

Saw this last night and could count how many times I laughed on one hand. So much promise, but its so patchy. And where id Sir Digby Chicken Caesar? That is comic genius, yet some of their stuff is dire.

Comment

I thought the sketch about these billionaires giving away a free boat was quite funny.....though they did stretch it a bit

Comment

I liked the 'in-denial' overly middle-class alcoholic character ('Hugh', I think he was called.)

Rest of the show was a bit ****e.

Comment

new series tonight, 9.00pm BBC2

Comment

This new series is good - barely any characters/similar sketches are repeated from week to week (so far), except for numberwang of course. Funny stuff

Comment

Seen a few sketches that are still painfully devoid of funny, improvement on the last lot tho, lol'd a few times.

Comment

Loved the guy who can't control his arms

Oh and Speedo

Comment

Working...
                                X