No announcement yet.

Entourage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've heard nothing but positive things about this, so might have to have a watch

No more BSG until next year, Super natural, Smallville, Earl and Heroes haven't much left in the series and only got Sopranos for another 6 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart Smith View Post
      Am I right in thinking this show is somewhat loosely based on Mark Wahlberg's early career?
      If you watch the extras on the series 3 box set then it explains all the characters are based on real people (Including Mark Wahlberg)

The guy that Drama is based on is class, pretty much the same sort of loveable idiot.

Episode 14 was superb this week, one of the top one's ever

Ari's face when walking through the gay rave was class!

Comment

I've just finished watching series 2 episode 7. This show is ****ing awesome.
        It now comes in a close second to Sopranos as my favourite show.

Comment

Ah series 2 episode 7. That's the "crossing swords" episode with the amazing Sarah Carter, A personal favourite of mine 8)

Comment

This weeks is one of the best ever episodes, the Ari and Marriage Guidance lady scenes were fantastic.

Not seeing confirmed dates for Season 4 yet, read weeks ago it was going to start straight after end of Season 3, still hoping that is correct, oh and wish I could remember where I read it

Comment

Brilliant as usual. Much as I like Ari I'd like to spend more time with Vinnie's new agent

Oddly enough, just watched an episode of a series called Karen Sisco that had both her and Johnny Drama in it (Drama was playing an idiot brother, shocker)

This is the only show I make a point of watching twice. The first time I usually miss some of Ari's reactions or gestures. His squirming at the gay flirting in last weeks episode was superb.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
                This weeks is one of the best ever episodes, the Ari and Marriage Guidance lady scenes were fantastic.
                LOL yeah that was awesome

Comment

Another great episode of the Johnny Drama show this week, especially the Rub N Tug scene 8)

Comment

Johnny's facial expressions do crack me up

Am really liking the new longer 29 minute episodes, makes a real difference.

Comment

It's now been confirmed that Season 3 ends 3rd June and Season 4 kicks off 17th June, so there is only a one week break between season's.

Me is happy

Comment

Well that's great news about season 4 starting so quickly. Does make you wonder why this was season 3 part 2 and not just season 4.

Another good episode this week, particularly likely Ari's mimicking of E's tiny hands 8)

Comment

get it whilst its hot

first ep of series four is up and available from the usual places.

quick update - just watched it and its a great episode, one of the best they've made.

being the se4ason 4 open think they spent a fortune on it.
                          Last edited by merf; 18-06-2007, 09:57.

Comment

Yes great episode to get the ball rolling, really pleased they showed the making of the film. One of my favourite shows of the year.

Comment

plus a few nice references to old episodes, the book 'e' was reading for example was the titled 'is that something you'd be interested in' which if memory serves was the catchphrase of the director/producer where he found the script in the first place.

johnny drama was great as well.

fantastic stuff

Comment

Great episode and so glad they showed some of the making of the movie.

Walsh is a great character as well and that Colombian woman was amazing!

Comment

Working...
                                X