• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a film not a movie Al

Comment

Ok Billy 8)

Comment

Saw this on ITV2 last week, bought Season 1 and 2 from HMV on Friday and just finished watching season 4 episode 1. Loving this show.

Comment

Loving this.

I tend to watch just one tv show in depth before moving onto the next and read this thread so thought I would check this out now sopranos has finished. Amazing show, well written and some fantastic characters. Im up to midway through season 2 now.

Nice find guys, weirdly I had never even heard of this show before this thread. On a side note when are the last episodes of Deadwood out? Thats one show finale I am now hanging out for.

Comment

What season is this up to now? Just watched the first 3 episodes of Season 1 last night and liked it a lot

Comment

Fours seasons have been shown. Cracking show I might have to start watching again.

Comment

Excellent! So easy with half hour episodes to say "Lets do one more"

Comment

Oh man, this is ace, got into this recently and the missus and I watched series 1 in one weekend and series 2 in another. Series 3 & 4 are on their way to me and...Season 5 starts on September 7th in the States

Comment

I'm near the end of Season 3 and its awesome, the one show that me and my girlfriend both completely love, Lost comes a close second but she is a little more into it than me...

Comment

Entourage is a quality show, not one weak character and constants laughs episode after episode, roll on series five

Just thinking of when Ari says "F**k you Tobey!" after Aquaman's great opening makes me smile every time.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
                        "F*** you Tobey" will bring a smile to my face for many years to come
                        You weren't lying

Comment

Bumping this as Season 5 apparently kicks off tomorrow (sunday 7th)

Comment

It certainly does

Comment

just watched the first ep of season 5, nothing earth shatteringly new but still good enough if you like the formula, plus some hot girlie types as well.

don't think they intend to change much but I'm happy enough with another series in line with the first 4

Comment

Wasn't fantastic no, still, very enjoyable and great to "have the boys back in town"

Glad to see whole cast has been retained and remember at least one great line from Ari

(to Lloyd) Shut up Yoko

Comment

Working...
                                X