No announcement yet.

Entourage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Series 5 of Entourage starts on ITV2 tonight, after 'Diary of a Call Girl' (mmmm Billie)

Comment

Dan, I read she used a body double in most of the second series (due to being pregnant). Sorry if I've just burst your bubble.

Comment

Would it be the end of the world if I skipped season 4 and started watching this? o_O

Comment

Not really, basically the whole of season four is based around the filming of the film "Median" (sp) from what I recall.

Comment

Cool! I'll treat Season 4 as a huge flashback then when I eventually source a copy

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
              Dan, I read she used a body double in most of the second series (due to being pregnant). Sorry if I've just burst your bubble.
              mmmm....Billie's body double!

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift View Post
                Would it be the end of the world if I skipped season 4 and started watching this? o_O
                I wouldn't recommend skipping season 4. The way it all went down was really interesting and quite brilliant. You really should see how it all played out before watching the new season ... you need to know why the characters are where they're at.

I've not seen any of the new season so I'm basing my opinion purely on having watched S4 (which is due out on dvd in the UK in a couple of weeks).

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                  S4 (which is due out on dvd in the UK in a couple of weeks).
                  No wonder I'm struggling to find a copy...

Comment

I thought series 4 was piss-weak & struggled for ideas; hoping season 5 picks it back up.

Comment

It was "weakish" from what I remember, very funny at times though.

Comment

A weak season of a brilliant show is still essential viewing if you've been following it from the beginning. I personally enjoyed it as much as the previous ones. Granted, it was a bit of a Shield Season 6 in that it was an extension of the season that preceded it, but I thought it was great anyway.

But the reason it needs to be seen before 5, I think, is

because, for the first time, the relationship between Vince & E slowly comes undone. E looks like the villain throughout the season, having his opinions lambasted by everyone, but ending up being absolutely right about Medellin being a worthless pile of ****

. It totally left me craving some season 5 action ... which ITV2 might hopefully be showing by 2010

Comment

You're right what you say with the spoiler yes.

S5 starts on ITV2 tonight (as funkydan posted earlier today). The days of UK TV airings being months/years behind America are well gone.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
                            S5 starts on ITV2 tonight (as funkydan posted earlier today).
                            Awesome, I really shoud pay more attention. Cheers

Comment

Watched the first episode of season 5; it's watchable as ever, but laughs were a bit thin on the ground - plus Vince is irritating.

Comment

2nd episode of S5 is out now and much better than the opener. Ok so its still re-finding its feet but Ari is back with several great one liners... as you say, even though it hasnt hit its stride even an average episode of a great series is worthwhile viewing.

Comment

Working...
                                X