No announcement yet.

Entourage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've decided to skip the torrents on this and wait til the thursday showing on itv2, no point hoovering up more stuff than necessary thru the ISP.

Comment

So would I except its not airing over here so I have no choice...

Comment

Season finale this week, and heading in an interesting direction. Really enjoyed the season so far, with only the Eric Roberts/mushrooms episode being a little throw-away. Last weeks episode delivered some legendary Ari action
        Last edited by Atticus; 25-11-2008, 14:10.

Comment

Didn't know this weeks was the last, real shame, the ten (or whatever it is) episodes have flown by.

Last weeks Ari action was hilarious (as ever) yes, he never fails to make me laugh. Plays the part so so well, Lloyd does as well to be fair.

Comment

Love this show although haven't got used to watching it every week - saw the first 4 ahem....by other means and would watch a whole series in a weekend!

I just wanna see Vince succeed now - Werner is pissing me off but he is hilarious - in last weeks ep especially when he was storming through the office corridors looking for John Ellis - comedy gold! Ari is as awesome as ever, and the Turtle and Meadow is a really sweet story (lucky bastard), although I can see Drama donning a private dick persona and following Turtle to see what his big secret is!

Comment

The thing I hate about this show, is it reminds me of everything I want my life to be but is not

Comment

Don't know if another season has been confirmed, but the way the ending was done, it looked like that was it, real shame if that is the case.

Spotted this deal earlier:

Seasons 1 & 2 boxset for under six quid delivered (it's still £24.99 at Play)

use the code Friday10 for a further 10% off - before 3pm today.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
                  Don't know if another season has been confirmed, but the way the ending was done, it looked like that was it, real shame if that is the case.
                  I have to agree David, it did feel quite final me want more

Just found this

While fans are still reeling over the fact that Entourage's fifth season is currently underway, HBO is bringing us more good news about the Emmy Award-winning Doug Ellin-created series, which is also executive produced by Mark Wahlberg and Stephen Levinson.

Season 5 of Entourage has just begun and HBO is already bringing us news that they are looking forward to another season of the series.

The network recently announced that they have renewed the show for a sixth season, with Michael Lombardo, HBO president of programming group and west coast operations saying in a statement that "Entourage is that rare phenomenon in TV: a smart, sharp comedy series that continues to evolve. Doug Ellin and his remarkable team consistently deliver a show that's must-see viewing."

Moreover, Wahlberg and Levinson added that “We just spoke to the real Johnny Drama, and he is overjoyed by this pick-up. Most of all, we love being part of the HBO family.”

Series creator Doug Ellin also expressed his joy in knowing that the show was enduring, saying that “I never imagined when we started that we would make it to six seasons.”

He also is grateful to HBO for “allowing the show to grow and mature. We're thrilled to be back for another season.”

Production for the new season is set for early next year, while episodes are scheduled to hit the airwaves during the summer season.
                  Last edited by funkydan; 01-12-2008, 08:55.

Comment

Good news, cheers Dan

Comment

Great season finale ... and a real change of scene with the boys representing the auld QB again

The feelgood moment of

Ari coming good at such a vital time was 'punch the air' amazing enough, but when it turned out it was E's doing

... well, I just had a huge smile on my face.

Well chuffed at the news of a sixth season

Comment

Entourage returns mid July (in America), really cannot wait, been off our screens for far too long. Seems there will be loads of guest appearances throughout the season, hope it won't change what has been great for so long. Hard to see how someone like Zac Effron (not worth spoilering) is going to bring anything to the show (especially it's core 30+ male audience) but sure the writers and producers have it all under control.

Having this and Californication (must look it up to see when it's due back on) back on our screens would make me a very happy man.

Comment

Seconded David! I can't wait to see this series, it can't come quick enough! ITV have been plugging it quite a lot in between shows and ads so I imagine it will be on there soon too

Comment

New series starts on ITV2 this coming thursday (16th) at 10pm.

Comment

Thanks for the heads-up ... I might have missed this completley.

Comment

As Geoff said, it's on TOMORROW, 10pm ITV2 (Sky Channel 118)!

Comment

Working...
                                X