No announcement yet.

Entourage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent I do love Entourage. Still not sold on Ronda Rousey though, this is her first acting role I believe.

I saw Turtle in a different show a year back, he will always be Turtle, like Piven will always be Ari.

Comment

Trailer is out, looks like... Entourage

Comment

Cannot wait, looks superb to me.
        And good to see Lloyd and everyone signed up.

Comment

Another trailer out today, probably half of it is the same clips as the last one though.

Rumours the whole film has been leaked on the internet recently seem like bull to me.

Last edited by VR46; 25-03-2015, 22:08.

Comment

Reviews of the movie are pretty varied to say the least, sounds like you'll have to be a big fan of the show to enjoy the film.

Movie star Vincent Chase (Adrian Grenier), together with his boys, Eric (Kevin Connolly), Turtle (Jerry Ferrara) and Johnny (Kevin Dillon), are back…and back in business with super agent-turned-studio head Ari Gold (Jeremy Piven). Some of their ambitions have changed, but the bond between them remains strong as they navigate the capricious and often cutthroat world of Hollywood.

Needless to say I'll still be there day one. But bet that's any hopes of a sequel quashed already.

Comment

Anyone else see this in the end? It was OK, some funny bits and average for the rest. Still enjoyed it, being a big Entourage fan, but seeing Ari toned down swearing and offence wise took the edge off a lot of scenes.

Comment

Never watched the TV show but I enjoyed the movie

Thought it was funny - maybe not watching the TV show made it feel a little better for me

Comment

You should give the show a go Buster, seeing the film doesn't really spoil anything. Episodes are only about 22 minutes each and the second to sixth seasons are great. Jeremy Piven, and all the main guys is fantastic throughout and delivers one of the best lines on TV ever "F*** you Tobey" when one of the films surpasses Spiderman at the box office.

Comment

Working...
                  X