BPX095: The Greatest MCU Movie So Far - Grand Final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BPX095: The Greatest MCU Movie So Far - Grand Final

Halfway through the fifth phase of the MCU, the studio might be changing up its plans but they still have things road mapped out until at least the seventh phase that will launch the third arc of the cinematic universe. A massive, sprawling run of films and series that now spans 33 movies, 43 if you mix in those with narrative connections making it one of the biggest cinematic achievements in its histrory.

The choices you've made in the previous rounds culminate in the Grand Final where we'll determine the greatest entry released so far

Which is your choice and as things stand are you still waiting in line demanding...

Iron Man
    21.43%
    Avengers Assemble
    14.29%
    Captain America: The Winter Soldier
    42.86%
    The Avengers: Infinity War
    14.29%
    Shang Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
    0%
    Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.3
    7.14%

From a personal standpoint, the entries I enjoy most aren't on here but of the list we have narrowed down to Winter Soldier is probably the best crafted film of the lot

Comment

Infinity War is pretty amazing, though.

What's it do?
      A king's weapon. Strongest in Asgard. Could perhaps even summon the bifrost.
      What's it called?
      Stormbreaker.
      That's a bit much.

Comment

Infinity War is a very effective movie and achieves something incredibly difficult by bringing together movies with quite varying tones. And the ending, even knowing there was another movie coming that would fix everything, had some serious impact.

Comment

Open for a little bit longer to cast your votes

Comment

I went for Iron Man, but I have to say I would have voted for Thor, Sir Ken did a bloody good job on that one & there was a proper character arc for Thor (similar to Tony Stark in many ways, which is why the first Iron Man film is held in such high regard) and a massive plus of starring Natalie Portman . Don't care too much for Cappie 'Merica ; he's ok but he's no Tony Stark.

Comment

Guardians 3 made me very emotional. Sad, joyful etc. None of those others did that to the same extent.

Comment

Captain America: The Winter Soldier
                Comfortably takes the win

Comment

Working...
                X