Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hollywood Hot Wheels: Knockout Round 09

HOLLYWOOD HOT WHEELS: KNOCKOUT ROUND 06

Fifthy rounds of voting our way through Hollywood's most famous TV and movie vehicles have helped us to refine this list down to a short list of some of the most iconic to ever grace the screen. 150 vehicles, whittled down and ready to face tighter scrutiny.

Each Knockout round works like the previous ones but with twice the number of competitors making it harder for fan faves to survive.

Each round you can only vote for a single vehicle in the line up, a pile up of Hollywood wreckage left in the wake.

Make your choice and tell us why it deserves to survive above the others:

VEHICLE KO-48: John Wick Mustang 429

VEHICLE KO-49: Duel Peterbilt Truck

VEHICLE KO-50: 6000 SUX

VEHICLE KO-51: Thunderbird 3

VEHICLE KO-52: Thunderbird 4

VEHICLE KO-53: IT Pontiac Firebird

Which is the Ultimate Hollywood Hot Wheel?​
    John Wick Mustang Boss 429
    25.00%
    Duel Peterbilt Truck
    12.50%
    Robocop 6000 SUX
    12.50%
    Thunderbird 3
    37.50%
    Thunderbird 4
    0%
    IT Pontiac Firebird
    12.50%

OK, it's not got wheels, but I'll break convention for this one.
    Thunderbirds is so freakin' cool and the fact Thunderbird 3 takes off through that donut lounge!

Comment

Wick's car for me, easily the one I'd pick and outside of the film it would still look gorgeous on the drive or road. The trouble with the Thunderbirds is that... they're a bit more useless than useful. Thunderbird 3 is mostly a glorified bus to get to Thunderbird 5 which could probably deal with most space rescues (rare as they'd be) if it had had better planning put into it when designed. A bit like Thunderbird 4 too which has some use but is a bit too close to being like the other vehicles Thunderbird 2 shuttles. You could argue... the whole line up needs a ground up redesign. Let's be honest, the donut lounge is the real winner

Comment

Duel Peterbilt for me. So menacing

Comment

Truck, SUX, or Orange Rocket. It's got to be Thunderbird 3! Always thought that was cool ever since a child. Never did see a toy of it when I was a kid.

Comment

Thunderbird 3 was never used enough, Alan Tracy had a pretty easy time of it really.

Comment

I dunno man, John Tracy sat in space on Thunderbird 5 without anyone to keep an eye on him whilst he has unfettered access to the world's communications always seemed the shiftiest to me.

Comment

Working...
              X