Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hollywood Hot Wheels: Quarter Mile Final 02

HOLLYWOOD HOT WHEELS: QUARTER MILE FINAL 02

Second quarter final opens! Here we begin driving toward the Grand Final with the first of four quarter finals, voting our way through Hollywood's most famous TV and movie vehicles have helped us to refine this list down to a short list of some of the most iconic to ever grace the screen. 150 vehicles, whittled down and ready to face tighter scrutiny.

The round works like the previous ones but with tougher decisions of what to let go.

Each round you can only vote for a single vehicle in the line up, a pile up of Hollywood wreckage left in the wake.

Make your choice and tell us why it deserves to survive above the others:

VEHICLE QF04: Smokey and the Bandit Pontiac Trans AM

VEHICLE QF05: Back to the Future DeLorean DMC-12

VEHICLE QF06: Miami Vice Ferrari Testarossa

​Which is the Ultimate Hollywood Hot Wheel?​

Smokey and the Bandi Trans AM
    28.57%
    Back to the Future Delorean DMC-12
    71.43%
    Miami Vice Ferrari Testarossa
    0%

The Trans-AM is great, but it's short-hand in cinema now that anyone driving one is a redneck wife beater.

That Testarossa is still gorgeous and even more eye-catching than the Ferarri-standard red.

However, it's got to be the DeLorean.
    Everything about it is fascinating.
    The backstory of the company is bonkers, it's placement in the BttF series is fundamental and it's still a stunning car to look at, from the stainless steel body to those spoked hubs, it's lovely.

Comment

No contest. While I do like the white Testarossa, the DeLorean has to take the win.

Comment

Not an easy choice for me. All of these are great looking cars. If the Testarossa could time travel, it would be an easy win but I guess the DeLorean takes it.

Comment

Well call me a redneck wife beater, hands down its the trans-am.
          The car itself is just drop down cool AF gorgeous.

Comment

Well lookee here, seems like someone better get back in that kitchen and bring me another Bud Lite...

Comment

Working...
            X