Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No when their caught

Comment

Oh I just ordered series 1 & 2 on R1 DVD from amazon.com seen series 1 on TV

Comment

i loved the end of season 2 ,i can't wait till season 3 starts

Comment

Was reading in Saturday paper Jaime Murray had to have english lessons in USA to make her more Dick Van Dyke as they thought she didnt speak "proper" engrish wtf.

Comment

I finished Season One last night

didn't see the brother bit coming

but guessed ages ago who the Ice Truck Killer was, all in all a nice ending to the series.

Will make a start on season two before the end of the week, excellent show
            Last edited by Family Fry; 01-09-2008, 15:05. Reason: Added spoiler

Comment

Feels like it's been a long wait for season 3, only a few weeks left now and I cannot wait!

Comment

^^ Spoilers dude!!!^^

*EDIT* @ Holliss, not Fry
                Last edited by Skull Commander; 01-09-2008, 14:58.

Comment

Sorry, as it aired couple of years back thought I was the last person in the world to catch up. Sorry matey.

Comment

No worries, I'v seen it. It was just in case someone else saw it. No harm done

Comment

Looks like Season 3 Ep 1 is floating about now - similar to last year when 2 pre air episodes showed up online.

Can't wait to get home now!

Comment

Quite early, not due to be shown until end of the month iirc.

Watched 0202 last night (spoiler relates to that episode)

knew something was going to happen when he dropped that dolls head in the ocean, and still I jumped like a girl

Comment

just watched the first ep of series 3 - the wife's pleased as its not following the latest novel.. it's a nice taster...Roll on the rest of the season...

Comment

wow didn't realise s3e1 has been out for a while. but it's officially out now!

Comment

Sweet ending, the season has just got going

Comment

Good start to the season, loved the part in Ep2 when

Deberah was at some pimps house looking for someone: "What did you call her?", "Bitch, C***, Hey you!" and then the other prostitude was like "Yeh?" like he was asking for her LOL. Plus Dex's acting at the party with the 2 girls.

Last edited by Adam; 07-10-2008, 00:12.

Comment

Working...
                                X