No announcement yet.

Dexter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The bit you spoilered was very funny yes, glad to see the show is as strong as ever

Comment

It sure is, the second episode had some classic comedy pieces like the one mentioned It really felt like the series is not wasting any time in pulling you in. I couldn't believe how quick it felt, I didn't want it to end.

Comment

Yeh this show is really hitting the high notes right now. Classic Dexter stuff going on, nothing changes.

At the end of episode 2 I was sitting there

frozen cause I though Dexter was gonna get caught. I expected him to just bolt and flee the scene. Then when I seen him show the knife I thought he was gonna kill the big cop dude! Brilliant way to get out of it, and good job he kept him away from the garage to see the scene!

Can't wait for next weeks now.

Comment

when is season 3 out in the UK or is it already? Ive just watched the first 2 seasons over the past couple of weeks and i am totally hooked on this!! even went and bought the books!

Comment

Finally this season has got going after 5 episodes. Can't say I didn't see it coming after episode 2, mind.

Anyone know how many episodes are due for season 3? Seems a little slow if we're already nearly halfway through.

Comment

Season 1 and 2 both had 12 eps, so im assuming this will go with the flow.
              Almost half way through now, good news though is it got signed up for another 2 seasons week or so ago.
              More Dexter the better, this show seriously hasnt had a bad moment in 2 seasons and 3 is still full steam ahead.

Comment

Loving this show still, it really is one of the best TV programmes ever!

This weeks episode was a belter.

Miguel Prado is now basically an accomplice with Dexter. Wonder how far they will both take it together!

Comment

This weeks episode is probably the most exciting one ever. Had my heart racing!! It's almost as intense as the sopranos for me... and that's a tall order.

Comment

Yep, it kicked ass!

Comment

Truly awesome!

Comment

I've not seen last weeks yet, so now have to watch them both ASAP, thanks guys

Comment

MEGA SPOILAR THOUGHTS

Miguel Prado in with .. whats her face? Thought they were rowing alot over the Hines case, I can't see them setting up Dex what with Miguel killing that guy :O

Comment

I only just started watching this the other day. Up to episode 5. It is incredible. Can't get enough of it

Comment

There are three words that sum up the narrative in this programme: convincing, logical and plausible. I don't think there's ever been a greater case of suspending disbelief.

Excellent stuff in this episode. Really not happy about the glimpse of the next episode that was shown at the end -

where Miguel visits the defence lawyer. It sets up yet another "I gotta kill the other killer" storyline/climax. It would be nice if they could keep Miguel as a partner for future series.

Originally posted by Dezm0nd View Post
                              MEGA SPOILAR THOUGHTS

Miguel Prado in with .. whats her face? Thought they were rowing alot over the Hines case, I can't see them setting up Dex what with Miguel killing that guy :O

It did look a bit like that, but I got the impression he went there to kill her. Would MUCH prefer it if you were right, though

Have to say I don't get tense any more. I think I just trust Dexter.
                              Last edited by egparadigm; 19-11-2008, 20:42.

Comment

I thought it was obvious that it looked like he went to kill her, so its logical that he could be in with her, though I doubt it very much. Maybe kidnap her for a kill and Dexter frees her?

Comment

Working...
                                X