No announcement yet.

Dexter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, to kill her never entered my head! That would be insane, she looked like she kind of expected him though, which is why i was lead to believe there's some double teaming going on.

Comment

Maybe it will be a deal where she gets them off, them he kills them. Sounds kinky.

I do think that its a bit far fetched if that happens though, unless theres something else that will make the storyline so far logical.

Comment

when is series 3 out in the uk?

Comment

Prado definitely went there to kill her, it's what he wanted to do before and now, being liberated by his first kill he's basically a loose cannon. This is also what Harry's objection against involving anyone else was, Dexter would be responsible for their actions.

Comment

Oh Movietyme.com advertised Dexter Series 1 on Blu Ray. (Thanks) as I bought mine on DVD about 2 months ago. (ARGGHHH)

Comment

Last night's was pretty damn good. That last cut-away scene

in the lab

was just Like the

"emotion"

angle, too.

One bit that completely mystified me was

why didn't they just follow the skinner? Sure, you can lay out an elaborate trick for some Puerto Rican, but why not just nab the guy when he goes back to finish off Anton? That way they would have him in custody, too.

EDIT: one more thing:

how disturbing was that defence attorney's body!?

Also, I got into a similar situation with a friend that Dexter

appears to have gotten himself into with Miguel.

Obviously it wasn't anywhere near as bad as serial murdering, but in a realistic context it was pretty disturbing. I'd have conversations with him on a pretty deep level. I thought I knew him until, one day, I realised he was coming from a completely different place. He was on the other side of the line. Didn't murder him, though.
              Last edited by egparadigm; 25-11-2008, 22:37.

Comment

Caught up on the latest three episodes in the last 48 hours, really has got back on course, felt this season was slowing down a few weeks back.

following the Skinner was my thinking also, pesky n00b cops lol

Dexter's sister is really growing on me more and more each week.

Comment

Was a good episode this week, 309.

He did it, he killed the attorney without Dexter! I can see Miguel going away sometime soon, dex got used, big time. I loved Dexters imaginary hissy fit in the lab, he looked proper pissed off

Comment

310, I thought that was a brilliant episode. Things are really heating up and I can't wait for the next one!

Still thinking about The Shield though

Comment

Yes, cracking ending ...

Comment

You can't mess with Dexter!!! some tree trimming knobber can't bag Dexter and expect to get away with it!

Cracking episode though, the whole leverage thing was quality and how it all panned out.

Comment

anyone else think

Miguel is the one who got the tree trimmer to skin all those people to find freebo?

It looked too suss when he

went into the interogation room alone with the camera off. When he came out he said the guy wont do a deal. I reckon Miguel got a message to him saying finish off Anton or even kill

Dexter!

I think we all know this series will end

by Dexter taking a machette to Miguel and dumping his body in the sea

Last edited by jagvirdi; 04-12-2008, 13:17.

Comment

I think the message was passed on when the camera was off, yeah. Hadn't thought about your first point though!

Comment

Dexter

is so going to **** up the tree trimmer and

Miguel!

Comment

You're probably right, think there are 12 episodes to this season so only two more to go

Comment

Working...
                                X